By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Damn the Master Chief Collection

If you're in America, I'd suggest waiting a week and buying it at GameStop

Around the Network

The only real one I have an interest in is Halo:CE since it was the best.

Did they change the voices for the marines in Halo 2? I recall Dwight Hartman lending his voice to some of them and that shit totally killed the immersion for me.

BraveNewWorld said:

As the release date approaches I'm caving. I have to buy an Xbox One.

RIP wallet.

I'm looking at getting this bundle with Titanfall and an extra controller for $470. Then preordering MCC.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Xbox-One-without-Kinect-Starter-Bundle-with-Controller-and-Choice-of-Game-40-Savings/38203202

I totally understand. If I had the money, I'd buy it just for this one game. For Halo vets like me who go all the way back to playing the first game using Xbox Connect, it's a wet dream to end all wet dreams. But alas, I don't have the money to get one.

Ka-pi96 said:
archer9234 said:
iceland said:
zumnupy10 said:
Why isn't Reach included in the Collection ?

cuz you play as Noble Six in that game and this is the Master Chief collection :P

I could of sworn the guy was called Caboose :P.

Isn't Caboose the guy from Red vs Blue?

I was referencing a joke they did in a PSA.

Around the Network

Why wait a week?

zultar said:

Why wait a week?

EchoSolstice said:
zultar said:

Why wait a week?

I dont know if this is available yet or coming next week?

http://www.gamestop.co.uk/Xbox%20One/Games/46631/xbox-one-sunset-overdrive-bundle

01Sep2014 

Xbox One Sunset Overdrive bundle now only £309.97 at Gamestop 

Author:Jonathan LesterCategory:DealsTags:Xbox One

If you're in the market for an Xbox One this year, or hovering on the fence with a severe case of the 'grass is always greener' effect, Gamestop might be about to tip you over the edge. They're currently offering a £309.97 price for the white Xbox One console and Sunset Overdrive, which is extremely competitive to say the least. It's cheaper than the solus Xbox One and even PS4 at retail!

You won't receive it until 31st October, though, and remember that it's the garish white version. At least it won't show scratches and dust anywhere near as much. Thanks once again to BuzzDuraband @ HUKD!

http://www.dealspwn.com/xbox-sunset-overdrive-bundle-30997-gamestop-180456

You should get the SO bundle instead, same price but with a limited edition console and better game

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

zumnupy10 said:
Why isn't Reach included in the Collection ?

Not sure If serious. It's the master chief collection. Master Chief isn't in reach

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion