By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Damn the Master Chief Collection

Shadowfest3 said:
Rafie said:
They should have made a Halo themed Xbox, instead of a COD one. I would have for sure bought an Xbox One then. So I guess I'll still wait until next year for it.

I'm right with you on this one.  I think the COD: AW custom theme looks pretty cool and everything but a Halo MCC would have been better in my opinion.

Still, having Reach in the collection would make this a definitive collection for me.   Also nobody would complain for getting one more game.

Around the Network

You can't go wrong getting an XB1 and the MCC. Need to get it if your a fan...

It is near the end of the end....

zumnupy10 said:
Why isn't Reach included in the Collection ?

Why isn't Reach in the Master chief collection is like asking Why Sonic 2 wasn't in Mario All Stars.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

I really want to relive the halo 2 glory days again but theres not enough other games i want exclusive to xbox to justify buying one yet. I will probably wait for arkham knight, aliens isolation, kingdom hearts and others to release first. A new kotor would change my mind in a heartbeat though.

Vasto said:
EchoSolstice said:
zultar said:
If you're in America, I'd suggest waiting a week and buying it at GameStop

Why wait a week?

I dont know if this is available yet or coming next week?

http://www.gamestop.co.uk/Xbox%20One/Games/46631/xbox-one-sunset-overdrive-bundle

01Sep2014 

Xbox One Sunset Overdrive bundle now only £309.97 at Gamestop 

Author:Jonathan LesterCategory:DealsTags:Xbox One

If you're in the market for an Xbox One this year, or hovering on the fence with a severe case of the 'grass is always greener' effect, Gamestop might be about to tip you over the edge. They're currently offering a £309.97 price for the white Xbox One console and Sunset Overdrive, which is extremely competitive to say the least. It's cheaper than the solus Xbox One and even PS4 at retail!

You won't receive it until 31st October, though, and remember that it's the garish white version. At least it won't show scratches and dust anywhere near as much. Thanks once again to BuzzDuraband @ HUKD!

http://www.dealspwn.com/xbox-sunset-overdrive-bundle-30997-gamestop-180456

From Insomniac Games, makers of the Ratchet and Clank and the Resistance games! Why wouldn't someone pick it up?

Around the Network
zumnupy10 said:
Shadowfest3 said:
Rafie said:
They should have made a Halo themed Xbox, instead of a COD one. I would have for sure bought an Xbox One then. So I guess I'll still wait until next year for it.

I'm right with you on this one.  I think the COD: AW custom theme looks pretty cool and everything but a Halo MCC would have been better in my opinion.

Still, having Reach in the collection would make this a definitive collection for me.   Also nobody would complain for getting one more game.

Its 4 full games upgraded with all DLC included and a Halo 5 3 week beta, can you really get upset that Reach isnt in a collection about Master Chief? 

jlmurph2 said:
zumnupy10 said:
Shadowfest3 said:
Rafie said:

Its 4 full games upgraded with all DLC included and a Halo 5 3 week beta, can you really get upset that Reach isnt in a collection about Master Chief? 

I haven't played any of the Halo games for X360.   Only played the first two games on the original Xbox.

That's why I would like Reach to be in the pack.   Someday I'll get a Xbone.

i hope you enjoy it man!, also you should keep Scalebound on radar, it looks like its gonna be "Xboxs Bayonneta".

benvtrigger said they'd have. A better deal then this next week at Gamestop. I can find the link when I get near a computer 💻...

I did a reply, guess that doesn't work well from the phone 📞

zumnupy10 said:
Shadowfest3 said:
Rafie said:

I did enjoy the campaign for Reach and in fact it was probably my favorite.  I agree with you on the getting one more game wouldn't hurt part.