By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Damn the Master Chief Collection

jlmurph2 said:
zumnupy10 said:
Shadowfest3 said:
Rafie said:
They should have made a Halo themed Xbox, instead of a COD one. I would have for sure bought an Xbox One then. So I guess I'll still wait until next year for it.

I'm right with you on this one.  I think the COD: AW custom theme looks pretty cool and everything but a Halo MCC would have been better in my opinion.

Still, having Reach in the collection would make this a definitive collection for me.   Also nobody would complain for getting one more game.

Its 4 full games upgraded with all DLC included and a Halo 5 3 week beta, can you really get upset that Reach isnt in a collection about Master Chief? 

he could buy reach and a second hand 360 for the price of mcdonalds these days anyway, i dont see what the big deal is.

reach didnt feel like a halo game to me anyway, no master chief, no halo.

Around the Network
Tamron said:
jlmurph2 said:

Its 4 full games upgraded with all DLC included and a Halo 5 3 week beta, can you really get upset that Reach isnt in a collection about Master Chief? 

he could buy reach and a second hand 360 for the price of mcdonalds these days anyway, i dont see what the big deal is.

reach didnt feel like a halo game to me anyway, no master chief, no halo.

Reach is even gonna be free this month. But you're right, Xbox 360s are so low these days.

Halo 3 has been getting a lot of players lately. 8400 last night. I was getting slaughtered some games lol

ganoncrotch said:
zumnupy10 said:
Why isn't Reach included in the Collection ?

Why isn't Reach in the Master chief collection is like asking Why Sonic 2 wasn't in Mario All Stars.

Well... MC has something to do with the Reach story.

I assume they'll port ODST and Reach down the road. They can be the season pass!

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

kinisking said:
zumnupy10 said:
Why isn't Reach included in the Collection ?

Not sure If serious. It's the master chief collection. Master Chief isn't playable in reach

Fixed. He is there, but just a small cameo.

Around the Network

Getting it day one to relive the good times.