By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What game(s) are missing from your Wii U library...?

What are the chances of your games getting announced?

~0% 21 31.34%

~25% 16 23.88%

~50% 12 17.91%

~75% 11 16.42%

~100% 7 10.45%

Total:67

2D Metroid from Intelligent Systems or 3D Metroid from Retro
Paper Mario

Around the Network

For one thing, a new Paper Mario like TTYD on GC (A new Paper Mario seems likely, considering every Nintendo home console since the N64 got one - on the other hand, a game like TTYD seems less likely.

Another game i want is a new Fire Emblem. I don't care if it plays like Radiant Dawn or Awakening as long as it's good. Let's wait for FExSMT...

Playing: F1 2016 (PC), Uncharted: The Lost Legacy (PS4)
Watching: Hajime no Ippo, Attack on Titan (4th time)
Upcoming purchases in October:
-TBD

3D Metroid
F Zero
Fire Emblem
Kid Icarus

Agreed on Paper Mario, great series.
Other than that:
F-Zero
Metroid

When those will be announced the Wii U library is basically complete, having new installments of their most popular franchises and some new stuff. Obviously there is room for more, e.g., another new 3D Mario game, maybe Majora's Mask remake, cool new IPs like Splatoon etc. I also wouldn't mind another 3D Donkey Kong like the one on the N64. It was a long time ago but I really enjoyed that one.

I need something like Animal Crossing.a time management game.

JRPGs

Anime Games

Turn based games

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network
baloofarsan said:

There is a wave race clone announced for 2014! Have not heard a lot about it recently.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB483ozVaxU     http://www.zordix.com/

I have, but it doesn't look as polished as Wave Race was to me..

Zelda game with featuring Zelda as the main character - About time really. Zelda plays a pretty big role in many of the games so it's only fair that she gets her own game.

Remasters of Twilight Princess, Skyward Sword, Xenoblade and Metroid Prime Trilogy - Because every excuse to replay these games is a good one.

Majora's Mask remake - While it's more likely that the 3DS would get a MM remake I'd really prefer a remake made for Wii U.

Eternal Darkness 2 - The lack of a sequel to the masterpiece that was Eternal Darkness is a crime against humanity.

Metroid - Don't really care about the style, I just want a new Metroid game.

Uncharted and Halo.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Just heaps of great games. Just keep em coming.

Fire Emblem
Paper Mario
Mario Strikers
Metroid
Kid Icarus
A challenging 3D Kirby

and this could be a thing too, albeit i love the game on the handheld:

Golden Sun U