By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What game(s) are missing from your Wii U library...?

What are the chances of your games getting announced?

~0% 21 31.34%

~25% 16 23.88%

~50% 12 17.91%

~75% 11 16.42%

~100% 7 10.45%

Total:67

Number one is a good 3d exploration based platformer like mario 64. After that I'd like a good stealth game and a good strategy war game and I'd have pretty much every genre I really care about covered.

Around the Network
spemanig said:
Cobretti2 said:
0% chance of what i want will be announced on Wii U lol.

Pokemon?

A proper FPS

A starfox game that  takes the best elements of every star fox game before it and ads a great sotry line to it that is not on rails. Sadly I think this will be more onrails flying with the gamepad, which for 2014 standards is an outdated model. The fact I say it is outdated cause almost every Nintendo fan was upset about RE being on rails on Wii, so by that logic this should upset them to if they were not turning a blind eye to the fact its a Nintendo franchise.

A "real" 3D Mario like Galaxy!
Also a Pokemon MMO and a 3D Donkey Kong!?
That would be great!

Oh and a Paper Mario like TTYD would be a dream coming true...

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Something from IS really. So that could be,

Advanced Wars
Fire Emblem
Paper Mario
STEAM

Almost all of which the 3DS has gotten.

Mother 4 (release 1 & 3 on VC prior)
New Metroid (Open Galaxy FPA)
F-Zero (Car, character, vehicle & track editors, share via Miiverse, 30 player online GP, Team GP, Death Race, Team Death Race, metal soundtrack like X)
Fire Emblem (integrate Gamepad controls - create-a-battle scenario)
Star Fox (one that plays like SF 64, with online)
Pilotwings (Bring back the characters from Pilotwings 64)
Sin & Punishment 3
Wars series reboot (transform it into a gritty franchise - strategy games would work amazingly on Wii U, why aren't there any, really?)
Pokemon Snap 2 (perfect gamepad title)
Pokemon proper RPG
Super Mario RPG (from Monolith Soft)
Eternal Darkness: Shadow of the Eternals (Nintendo should get behind this project - controversy within Precursor Games be damned)
Mach Rider (Sandbox game, set in a dystopian future)

Bring back Nintendo Sports:

A new baseball game endorsed by now-retired Mariner, Ken Griffey, Jr. 
Play Action Football U (create your own high school, college & pro teams)

A basketball game (similar concept as Play Action, unless they can use the NBA license.) 
NHL Stanley Cup U (NHL has been wanting to expand their reach in the game industry outside their EA series)

New Excitebike (online play, level editor, various hill climb challenges, spectator mode)
Wave Race
1080 Snowboarding
EDIT: Pro Wrestling (are we ever gonna see Kin Corn Karn again!?!?!? If there's anyone at synSofia who used to work in development under their former AKI name, bring back that old grapple system. Create a wrestler, move, promotion, storyline script. Have the default story riff on wrestling kayfabe [ex: get bonus exp. if your boss doen't catch you blading] and have a heated interpromotional rivalry.)

Around the Network

1. Paper Mario WiiU ( more like TTYD! None of that SS bullshit please!)
2. A Super Mario 64- like Mario game
3. A new Metroid Prime game
4. A 3D DK game
5. F-Zero WiiU
6. Super Mario RPG 2

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

spemanig said:
Slade6alpha said:

Would love another Strikers game. More like the GC game than the Wii one though, as I thought the Wii one relied on far too many cheap gimmick goals.... and never thought of an American football game..I could see that working actually. Surprised Ninty hasn't attempted one lately. They did it for like every main stream sport. I remember they even did hockey in some Mario Party like game. 

Exactly. I'd also be down for a new snowboarding, wave race, and excite bike game if they were appropriately priced.

There is a wave race clone announced for 2014! Have not heard a lot about it recently.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB483ozVaxU     http://www.zordix.com/

I just want Super Mario Galaxy 3. As great as 3D World was, it's miles away from the 2 masterpieces the Galaxy series had.

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

1. Paper Mario
2. Metroid
3. Fire Emblem
4. Mario Tennis or Golf
5. Zelda

Endless Ocean (old-HD or, new with touchscreen control)

Pilotwings (a whole "miniaturized" globe to explore, like the America you could explore in Pilotwings 64 )

Animal Crossing (map editor)

Intelligent Systems (Anything)

Chibi-Robo (old-HD or new, with touchscreen control)

Trauma Team (old-HD or new, with touchscreen control)

Picross or any puzzle game, reversi online, card games, anything! Easy port!

Pokémon Trading Card Game (just port it - could be done over the weekend)

All of this, except for AC and hopefully IS, is less than 0% chance.