By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - No Dutch speech recognition for Xbox One Kinect at launch

S.Peelman said:
Natuurlijk niet.

Dat is volgens mij ook bijna nooit zo bij dit soort apparaten, en als het er wel is werkt het niet echt denderend. Komt denk ik door onze gorgelende G's en rollende R'en. Daar snappen die Amerikanen natuurlijk helemaal niks van .

Heeft Microsoft geen BE, NL of Benelux afdeling dan?

Je hebt zowiezo gelijk natuurlijk, ik heb mijn Android telefoon op Engels alleen omdat ik Google Now zo leuk vind en die werkt echt niet als je NL kiest!

Around the Network
bubblegamer said:
S.Peelman said:
Natuurlijk niet.

Dat is volgens mij ook bijna nooit zo bij dit soort apparaten, en als het er wel is werkt het niet echt denderend. Komt denk ik door onze gorgelende G's en rollende R'en. Daar snappen die Amerikanen natuurlijk helemaal niks van .

Je hebt zowiezo gelijk natuurlijk, ik heb mijn Android telefoon op Engels alleen omdat ik Google Now zo leuk vind en die werkt echt niet als je NL kiest!

Goeie vraag eigenlijk... ....

... Ja. Bij Schiphol blijkbaar. Maar ik geloof niet dat daar meer gebeurt dan marketing en support.

I also have pretty much every device and media in English, unless I want to have a laugh then I set Uncharted to Dutch. It just sounds weird .

S.Peelman said:
bubblegamer said:
S.Peelman said:
Natuurlijk niet.

Goeie vraag eigenlijk... ....

... Ja. Bij Schiphol blijkbaar. Maar ik geloof niet dat daar meer gebeurt dan marketing en support.

I also have pretty much every device and media in English, unless I want to have a laugh then I set Uncharted to Dutch. It just sounds weird .

IKR. Ugh you should try Heavy Rain on Dutch, watch on YT if you don't have the game. It's TERRIBLE.

How many languages does the PS4 support for voice commands?

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

People act as if the majority of customers give a shit about kinect.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Around the Network
Troll_Whisperer said:

Who cares as it's never been a selling point.

bubblegamer said:
Troll_Whisperer said:

So what, I just want to know.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Troll_Whisperer said:
bubblegamer said:
Troll_Whisperer said:

So what, I just want to know.

lol you misunderstood what i mean. I have a PS4 and i couldn't answer your question! You have motivated me to test in later on though..

bubblegamer said:

lol you misunderstood what i mean. I have a PS4 and i couldn't answer your question! You have motivated me to test in later on though..

I've only tried English and I'm too lazy to bother changing the system's language to Spanish or Japanese, so I was wondering. Couldn't find any info online either.

Really, Microsoft? That's just ridiculous. Well, not many people are going to buy XOne's here. The PS4 is obviously more popular right now, and it will stay that way..