By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - let's talk about those jennifer lawrence nude pics.

NiKKoM said:
Soundwave said:

Eh. Her body's nice, but nothing mind-blowing. I think Blake Lively (who's phone got hacked last year) has a nicer bod. 

Like we all have a gf/wife with a body like that... If you have a gf/wife for years you would also lower your standard..

Don't get me wrong she's a nice looking girl who also seems to have a pretty kick ass personality, but any decent nightclub on a Saturday night or a decent sized college campus will have a several girls who have just as nice if not better of a bod than that. 

You just gotta roll in the right social circles or approach them. 

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Describe what she is doing in the pic so I know if I just saw real ones. No links unless its in my pm.

Wearing a purple Bra and posing on a couch

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

spurgeonryan said:
I saw one where she looked like a crack whore with a wine glass. meh...Then the nice one on couch. Nice!

reddit is the new google for starting today. I have been going there more and more. My first time actually paying atrention t the site was last month. Had an account, with random posts for years.

Also saw victoria justice. Looks real. She has no career though, so it is bad for her...

Leaks always do good for a career... has it ever happend that someone's career ended...

and the original leaker (not the hacker) who paid money for this says that the good stuff is still coming from Jeniffer Lawerence.. including vids..

NiKKoM said:
Soundwave said:

Eh. Her body's nice, but nothing mind-blowing. I think Blake Lively (who's phone got hacked last year) has a nicer bod. 

Like we all have a gf/wife with a body like that... If you have a gf/wife for years you would also lower your standard..

What? Her body is average for a fit young woman. You should have mentioned her face instead, for since she's famous, emotionally it is often more important than her measures when someone is gauging how attracted they feel to her. 

It's the same thing if someone offered you a nude pic of either a very hot woman, or that nice girl next door you have known for years. Most men would pick the second, for familiarity leads to more attraction.

loved it, freaking celebs gone wild

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
kirby007 said:

Your hands are probably numb from all the fapping

NiKKoM said:
kirby007 said:

Your hands are probably numb from all the fapping

that is not the first thing that gives

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Found 'em on reddit (thanks spurge)

Yeah, Lawrence is hot as fuck

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Waiting patiently for the videos.

NiKKoM said:
Damn.. they are taking down every site who has the pics..

I can point you to a massive 400MB+ collection of all leaked pics and videos of the fappening, but i dont know if it's allowed