By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Just because the Wii U hasn't sold well doesn't mean its not a good console.

Why wouldn't I/or you buy the next one?

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Around the Network

What? Of course that doesn't mean it's not a good console... I just don't think it offers enough value for enough people for the sales to be good.

I'll likely have mine before I get my PS4.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Yes, I know. Just at Dreamcast: epic flop, but an expetacular library

Click HERE and be happy 

mZuzek said:
Just because you disagree with someone else's thread doesn't mean you should reply with another.

but... It's cool

Click HERE and be happy 

Name me the top five selling albums of 2014 and I'll give you five albums that sold like crazy but sucked beyond comprehension lol. Sales have never been the sole indicator of quality in anything.

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
Just because you disagree with someone else's thread doesn't mean you should reply with another.

it was in response to ryan's, but the reason its a thread is to call attention to this pervading idea. Just cause of the Wii U's sales, some people are acting like its of bad quality. Having actually used it, I enjoy it. Sales aren't gonna affect how much fun I, or anyone else has.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Pretty sure we know this already.

Dreamcast and Saturn didn't sell well either, yet I consider both of them to be good consoles.

A console's worth to me is in the fun I have with it.

It's not a bad console by a long shot, but I sold mine. It literally had a layer of dust on it, and the controllers. There's simply not enough software, currently or promised in the future, for me to want it. Those who like the games for it though, it's a wonderful console, and I really liked the GamePad controller.