By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation franchise elimination game: MEGATON: Jak and Daxter beat the God of War!

Naughty Dog just can't lose...

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Around the Network

God of War is better, and you know it!!!

I left for ONE day, and BOOM! Crash is 3rd

Well, it;s still better And everyone says "Hey, you should make another CB game!", never heard requests for more GoW or Jak, so shut up and leave alone, i will cry in my bath

pgetsos said:

Well, it;s still better And everyone says "Hey, you should make another CB game!", never heard requests for more GoW or Jak, so shut up and leave alone, i will cry in my bath

I guess you aren't listening hard enough

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

pgetsos said:

At least we tried. I have no regrets.

Around the Network

I'm extremely happy that Jak won, congratulations!

All hail Jak and Daxter! Sony fans really have love Naughty Dog, don't they?

Ew...

Jak II is one of the most frustrating games I've played. Overrated!!

Ninsect said:
Ka-pi96 said:
Teeqoz said:

I wanted Ratchet to win, and it looked so good so long, then suddenly BANG, and he was gone RIP Ratchet. But I didn't mind Jak beating GoW

You wanted Ratchet to win? Despite your Jak & Daxter avatar?

Ratchet>Jak

Just saiyan

This.

I love Jak & Daxter and Sly Cooper as well, but Ratchet is the best Sony platformer to me. Well, that is if you are considering Jak & Daxter as a platform series. Since Jak II and Jak 3 are more sandbox than platform games. 

Damn, I leave and my boy Crash gets knocked out. I knew I should have skipped my class