By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation franchise elimination game: MEGATON: Jak and Daxter beat the God of War!

Imagine how much more boring this would've been if I had included Uncharted! Uncharted would've curb-stomped the competetion!

Around the Network
Teeqoz said:
Imagine how much more boring this would've been if I had included Uncharted! Uncharted would've curb-stomped the competetion!

I don't know, is the hype around Uncharted SO massive? 

WolfpackN64 said:
Teeqoz said:

I don't know, is the hype around Uncharted SO massive? 

Well, in the upcoming PS4 games elimination thread that was earlier it had ~700 points when everything else was dead.(but with a different voting system. With the equivalent of this voting system it would only have had ~350 points, but it still wrecked everything else.

This is the best elimination thread I've seen in this site. It truly was a thrill because there was no obvious winners here. Unpredictable!

+ Jak and Daxter
- God of War

Around the Network
Mr_No said:
This is the best elimination thread I've seen in this site. It truly was a thrill because there was no obvious winners here. Unpredictable!

*blushes*

The best part is that we still don't have a winner yet XD

Edit: okay, now we have a winner.

Damnit again!

+GOW
-JAK&DAXTER

fathinos said:
+GOW
-JAK&DAXTER

Too late

Ka-pi96 said:

Congrats Jak. Not my favourite game from the list, but it still is a very good game

As a game I propably prefere God of War but the caracters of Jak and Daxter are most enjoyable (mainly Daxter )