By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation franchise elimination game: MEGATON: Jak and Daxter beat the God of War!

Holy sh*t this is nerve wrecking.

Around the Network

+GoW
-Jak

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Ka-pi96 said:
ErwinMoC said:
Spike0503 said:
Gentlemen, ladies, right now we stand at the crossroads of history. I can only hope that people will make the right choice...

Indeed, some people are + voting for a franchise that is already a very long time not even a exclusive PlayStation franchise anymore!!!

It's also a franchise that is vastly superior to the others.... so yeah...

High five, you know stuff Ka-pi!

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Ka-pi96 said:
ErwinMoC said:
Spike0503 said:
Gentlemen, ladies, right now we stand at the crossroads of history. I can only hope that people will make the right choice...

Indeed, some people are + voting for a franchise that is already a very long time not even a exclusive PlayStation franchise anymore!!!

Thank you!. The battle rages on!.

Ka-pi96 said:
ErwinMoC said:
Spike0503 said:

Don't lie!!!

Around the Network
ErwinMoC said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Don't lie!!!

It's not better than GoW I agree, but it's superior to other platformers on this list, and probably any other 3D platformer ever. At least for me.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

+ Jak & Daxter
- Crash Bandicoot

+ Ratchet and Clank
- God of War

+ Ratchet and Clank
- God of War

eFKac said:
ErwinMoC said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Don't lie!!!

It's not better than GoW I agree, but it's superior to other platformers on this list, and probably any other 3D platformer ever. At least for me.

Hmm I have to say the best R&C games are better than most Crash games. Probably not as good as the best Crash games though

The One and Only

VizionEck.com