By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SCEJA 2014 Press Conference - Lots of announcements!

Final Fantasy XV Changes Domain Just Before Sony’s TGS Press Conference: Is it Happening?

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/08/31/final-fantasy-xv-changes-domain-just-before-sonys-tgs-press-conference-is-it-happening/

Ok, I can't keep lying to myself, I'm super excited after reading this news. No The Last Guardian, then give me Final Fantasy XV or give me death.

Around the Network

I just want a JRPG on the PS4.

I'm thinking/hoping we may actually get some Vita news since this is Japan. Also hoping for Persona 5. The game comes out later this year in Japan yet all we know about it is chairs.

Augen said:
I just want a JRPG on the PS4.

Persona 5. Believe.

FiveOVER said:
Gravity rush 1 & 2 for ps4. : (

I'd love this. 

Around the Network
VXIII said:

Hopefully they will show Final Fantasy XV and The Last Guardian. No high hopes though, I'm used to disappointment.

I hope so. 

Slade6alpha said:
What times is the conference Ka Pi? I suggest putting them in the OP, but that's up to you :)

It gives you a countdown on the Youtube link.

The PS5 Exists. 

1.) A first party game I don't want.
2.) A third party game I will really really want.
3.) VR stuff that will be yummy.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

VXIII said:

Final Fantasy XV Changes Domain Just Before Sony’s TGS Press Conference: Is it Happening?

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/08/31/final-fantasy-xv-changes-domain-just-before-sonys-tgs-press-conference-is-it-happening/

Ok, I can't keep lying to myself, I'm super excited after reading this news. No The Last Guardian, then give me Final Fantasy XV or give me death.

Well, you'll probably get death

I saw that news earlier, but I don't want to get to excited and then get disappointed.

AfricanSanta said:

I'm thinking/hoping we may actually get some Vita news since this is Japan. Also hoping for Persona 5. The game comes out later this year in Japan yet all we know about it is chairs.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.