By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SCEJA 2014 Press Conference - Lots of announcements!

The hype was justifiable!

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

dragons quest heros is currently the highest trending on twitter in japan.

Tamron said:

No surprise there, pretty sure Dragon Quest is a religion over there

Tamron said:

Are you surprised? DQ is a happening in that country lol. It's not just a game to many people there!

bubblegamer said:
Tamron said:

Are you surprised? DQ is a happening in that country lol. It's not just a game to many people there!

Not surprised at all, as i live here.

Around the Network
Tamron said:
bubblegamer said:
Tamron said:

Not surprised at all, as i live here.

I hate you now.

BraLoD said:
estebxx said:
BraLoD said:

STOP IT! You even quoted yourself and no Disgaea 5? I'm about to cry here :/

LOL they didnt announced Disgaea 5... wait... did they announced DISGAEA 5!??? i only watched half of the conference... NOOO, NOOO!! i need to watch the other half ASAP.

Lol, tyes they did, but only with a teaser. It's a shame :/

But it's that group that was already suspected over the internet to be them. That protagonist is totally badass, I'm super hyped!

PS4 is becomming a need already xD

Yeah, i saw the announcement right after your comment, but you know what im more Hyped about? that in less than a year of the PS4 being out SONY has already announced a TON of japanese games for the PS4, (this only happened in like PS3s 3rd year or so) and if this is just the first year then imagine the amount of Japanese games that the PS4 will be getting in 3 or 4 years... we all know that Playstation consoles only get more and more exclusives every year so seeing this very first year is getting me hyped for the future of PS4.

Sony has truly failed the Japanese with their internal studios but have definitely made up for it by using tecmo's services. Tecmo cant even help themselves these days but lets hope this causes a minor breakthrough with the PSP Vita. I doubt it but whatever.

Looks like internally Sony has gone full western since western games demand massive budgets outside of indies. All of their Japnese ventures of lower budget Vita games from Japan. 

I feel sorry for that country when it comes to games.

Omg. So many great announcements for both the Vita and the PS4. Thank you, SCEJ, for giving the Vita some attention. I just really hope that these games come out worldwide (*cough* Sega *cough* Phantasy Star Nova).

Live the beets ugh ugh any one know woooo yahhhh tecno ish