By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SCEJA 2014 Press Conference - Lots of announcements!

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
bubblegamer said:
WagnerPaiva said:

Please don´t. I think Persona works so much better on a big screen.

lol what did they tell him, he has to go gay to be able to win next time or something?

Around the Network
deskpro2k3 said:

Please don´t. I think Persona works so much better on a big screen.

P4G is the remastered version with added content. You want to miss out on content? Its your choice.

I bought the Vita version. I just enjoyed the Ps2 version more, that is all. Cause of the big tv and everything.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Kind of crazy PS+ members in Japan are getting access to 250 free PSP games. That includes type-0, ys seven, and more. Lucky bastards.

tbone51 said:

Im srry if i hurt some feelings? If this is downplayin then i apologize for that too.

Denial

tbone51 said:

And no offense to you but dont you downplay very hard in alot of Nintendo threads? C'mon Now :-/

Admission

Game over.

User was moderated for this post - Conegamer

mii-gamer said:
So I only have a ps3, I will be getting on P4 on the PSN. Let's see what all the cahoots is about.
Thanks vgchartz friends

Oh wow a Persona virgin!? Enjoy the japanese weirdness hehe

Around the Network
Wagram said:
Kind of crazy PS+ members in Japan are getting access to 250 free PSP games. That includes type-0, ys seven, and more. Lucky bastards.

Time to look up how to make JP PSN account.

Wagram said:

Yeah Japanese PS+ is amazing

Tamron said:
tbone51 said:

Im srry if i hurt some feelings? If this is downplayin then i apologize for that too.

Denial

tbone51 said:

And no offense to you but dont you downplay very hard in alot of Nintendo threads? C'mon Now :-/

Admission

Game over.

Try Again..... Continue

bubblegamer said:
Wagram said:

I thought the same. It is easy to make one. and we can buy credits for the psplus at play-asia or something...

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

bubblegamer said:
Wagram said:

That's how I got access to Japanese PSHome.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank