By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - White PS4 Destiny Bundle - #28 on Amazon.com Bestsellers of 2014

CosmicSex said:
Ninsect said:

Wasn't he talking about the UK?

Correct but What are the chances that only the UK say a boost like this?

Well I certainly expect a huge boost in the US and UK, probably many other places too. But we can't say for sure how high the global sales will be based on his statement. I think the highest PS4 weekly sales this year in the UK were ~25k previously so this means PS4 sold more than that with the Destiny launch. That would be maybe a 150-200% boost (or possibly more) to the weekly sales there. This would translate to perhaps ~400k globally (possibly more).

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Around the Network
Ninsect said:
CosmicSex said:
Ninsect said:

Wasn't he talking about the UK?

Correct but What are the chances that only the UK say a boost like this?

Well I certainly expect a huge boost in the US and UK, probably many other places too. But we can't say for sure how high the global sales will be based on his statement. I think the highest PS4 weekly sales this year in the UK were ~25k previously so this means PS4 sold more than that with the Destiny launch. That would be maybe a 150-200% boost (or possibly more) to the weekly sales there. This would translate to perhaps ~400k globally (possibly more).

How much are you expecting week WE 9/13/2014 WW?  If you had to guess.  And you do :)

PS4's Destiny Bundle at #5
PS4 SKU at #13
Xbone SKU at #22

Welfare was right.

I can bet the gap between PS4 Destiny and ONe Destiny and between PS4 and One will be bigger for the second week without all the X1 deals

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

OttoniBastos said:
How much PS4 hardware sales can we expect first week?

those guys saying 500k plus are going cray cray! i expect around 320k-370k

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
OttoniBastos said:

If you talk about US only yes, but worlwdide, it's not crazy at all

Aerys said:
bananaking21 said:
OttoniBastos said:

thats why you are all crazy!! you guys dont even realize it! 

bananaking21 said:
Aerys said:
bananaking21 said:
OttoniBastos said:

thats why you are all crazy!! you guys dont even realize it! 

Look at Watch Dogs, PS4 sold more than 200k with it.

Destiny will likely sell 2 times more on  than Watch Dogs, so why not PS4 too ? Especially when we are in september, and there is the white PS4 in the bundle

Aerys said:

Destiny will likely sell 2 times more on  than Watch Dogs, so why not PS4 too ? Especially when we are in september, and there is the white PS4 in the bundle

PS4 was doing 130k the week before WD, and did 200k the week of watch dogs. marking a 53% incease, and moving 70k extra units. PS4 is doing 155k now, you expect Destiny to come along and move 655k units? have a 400% increase? 300k for the week of destiny would be massive. 

bananaking21 said:
Aerys said:

PS4 was doing 130k the week before WD, and did 200k the week of watch dogs. marking a 53% incease, and moving 70k extra units. PS4 is doing 155k now, you expect Destiny to come along and move 655k units? have a 400% increase? 300k for the week of destiny would be massive. 

No, only to move 400k units, so around 500k, it's a good period and there is a new color, not just Destiny