By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation fans might "Make a Fuss" about Announcement on Monday

NintendoSupporter<3 said:
Lmao someone said Knack 2 Lol!

Well, the Japanese would certainly go apeshit over that announcement!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

Ryse 2 PS4 bundle exclusive to Japan. 

BELIEVE!

OMG TLG CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!

(Exclusive to Japan with no plans on western localization)

GamechaserBE said:
Playstation fans make a fuzz even when it is an announcement for a different console =p.

Anyway hope it is something good ^_^

Or if it is a multiplatform title like FF13 :)   

So  mentioning "making a fuzz" seems pretty redundant IMO  :)

Carl2291 said:
Brand new Dark Cloud game, The Last Guardian (lol) or Ni no Kuni 2 would be pretty neat I suppose.

Any of these would be stellar, bring on the JRPGs!!!!! I would like to see Valkyria Chronicles Collection(1,2,3) or sequel (Selveria Bles return?). Ni No Kuni 2 on PS4/Vita would make me really happy. 2 of these would be totally dependent on Level 5's cooperation though.

Last Guardian? its a possibility......slim one.

I would really like to see a brand new JRPG IP that concentrates on a strong narrative, one that can rival the likes of Elder Scrolls, Demon's Souls, and Final Fantasy. THAT would blow my mind.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Around the Network

The Last Guardian PS3 only.

4 ≈ One

A fuss? Hmm... They are discontinuing Vita. Or at least porting all the important exclusives to PS4.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Exclusive Final Fantasy game.

How much am I willing to bet that they are raising the prices of classics and specifically the Japan import classics if they are going to "Raise a fuss"