By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - (Debunked) ICE BUCKET FRAUD

Well, I did it and donated (some people here have seen the video, if you require proof). And there's links provided in this thread which debunk your article.

So, yeah. Not all money in charities go towards research into their respective field. That just isn't possible, unfortunately. People need to be paid, rent needs to be sorted, people need to be made aware etc.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

nice

Some people finally seeing the truth in charities. Most of charities are like this.

So the article is a lie, and the OP is also lie . What are we doing here?

most major charities are like this,this is the reason I don't donate to any. Try a smaller charity,that's non-profit. those are the best kind. I personally think it's laughable that some people are defending this. If your okay with most of your donation,going to some one's pocket,then good for you,but I personally have a problem with it.

Around the Network

OP, edit thread. This isn't a fraud!

Conegamer said:

Well, I did it and donated (some people here have seen the video, if you require proof). And there's links provided in this thread which debunk your article.

So, yeah. Not all money in charities go towards research into their respective field. That just isn't possible, unfortunately. People need to be paid, rent needs to be sorted, people need to be made aware etc.

oh you know what link i now want in my pm inbox.

Wright said:

OP, edit thread. This isn't a fraud!

it might as well be,in my mind.

So, it's not a fraud after all! I'm kinda surprised honestly.. :S

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:

So, it's not a fraud after all! I'm kinda surprised honestly.. :S

all big charities are fraud's to me. Your just putting money in the ceo's pocket and a small amount is going to the cause. that's how I look at it.