By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NoA PR: amiibo pricing, Bayonetta 2 release date, hardware bundles, and more

AZWification said:

I mean, the WiiU version is not going to sell well at all, so why even bother? :S

Probably because Watch Dogs is too far along financially to cancel it. At this point they might as well cut some of their losses and be done with it. :/

NNID: TheCCluc

Around the Network
lord_of_flood said:
AZWification said:

I mean, the WiiU version is not going to sell well at all, so why even bother? :S

Probably because Watch Dogs is too far along financially to cancel it. At this point they might as well cut some of their losses and be done with it. :/

I guess you're right.. I feel like the delay simply murdered the WiiU version of WD! Oh well.. :S

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Wagram said:

Sweet, let's all pickup our new 3ds/2ds bundles this holiday so we can inevitably screw ourselves when exclusive ll software comes out. I truly understand why Nintendo has lost so many generations, they got lucky last time.

Bayonetta 2 though: cool, will buy.

The thing is, they done this almost every generation of Handhelds even with GBA to GBA SP and they won every HH generation. I dont think your comparison for this has anything to do with Consoles  :-/

Gameboy ⇒ Gameboy Color (Same thing as they are doing now)

Gameboy Advance ⇒ Gameboy Advance SP

DS ⇒ DSI (this wasnt as bad though)

3DS ⇒ N3DS