By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bloodborne Hands-on: A Truly Terrific System Seller

vkaraujo said:
System seller?

Were this game for any other console, people would be fast to remember that the souls series struggles to reach 2M in a 160M userbase.

I guess you are right. As much as some paint every exclusive as a system seller, this game should be a true system seller but I don't see the masses getting hyped by this. The game is too hard for the casual crowd, no matter what they said they would make it easier for the average joe.

The demo I played was quite easy but I am used to this type of games.

Don't get me wrong, the game will have very good sales but will only be a nice addition to existing good libraries.

Around the Network
walsufnir said:
vkaraujo said:
System seller?

Were this game for any other console, people would be fast to remember that the souls series struggles to reach 2M in a 160M userbase.

I guess you are right. As much as some paint every exclusive as a system seller, this game should be a true system seller but I don't see the masses getting hyped by this. The game is too hard for the casual crowd, no matter what they said they would make it easier for the average joe.

The demo I played was quite easy but I am used to this type of games.

Don't get me wrong, the game will have very good sales but will only be a nice addition to existing good libraries.

Exactly my opinion.

I am hyped for it, and it may be the game that give me the last push towards PS4, but i also bought Wii U for Wonderfull 101, so i am a bad parameter XD.

Either way, looks like a great game.

Can't see it as a system seller unless there is a great marketing campaign for it.

This will be my first Dark Souls like game, so I'm looking forward to it.

It certainly looks ok.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Will probably be one of the games of the generation, at least for me.

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...
Around the Network

Can't wait. Last time something good happened when From Software and Sony Japan put their heads together. Lets see it something fresh and new.

walsufnir said:
bananaking21 said:
man this game is sounding fucking awesome.

It also plays awesome

i hope there is some kind of demo released before launch though. i really wanna try it before i commit to buying it, im not a souls fan at all, but this is looking great.