By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sunset overdrive results - Predict Bloodborne, Sunset Overdrive & The Order 1886 FW sales

wary-wallaroo said:

WW?

The Order: 650,000

Bloodborne: 400,000

Sunset Overdrive: 185,000 (I think this is gonna get killed, it's shackled to a console that's doing terribly, releasing between two of the biggest games of the year (AC and COD), coming from a Studio with a long string of mediocre games and whose fanbase is on an entirely different device...yea, good luck with that).

That actually makes sense....

Around the Network
overman1 said:
wary-wallaroo said:

WW?

Sunset Overdrive: 185,000 (I think this is gonna get killed, it's shackled to a console that's doing terribly, releasing between two of the biggest games of the year (AC and COD), coming from a Studio with a long string of mediocre games and whose fanbase is on an entirely different device...yea, good luck with that).

That last good game they did was ACIT. They ruined Resistance with the unnecessary changes in 2. 3 was okay. Fuse was crap, FFA and A4O were both crap and shameless cash grabs. Yea, Insomniac has fallen far form their heyday 

wary-wallaroo said:
overman1 said:
wary-wallaroo said:

WW?

That last good game they did was ACIT. They ruined Resistance with the unnecessary changes in 2. 3 was okay. Fuse was crap, FFA and A4O were both crap and shameless cash grabs. Yea, Insomniac has fallen far form their heyday 

oh the glorious days of Rachet and Clank....so sad a good studio had to go to shit. 

the order > sunset (because of bundle) > bloodborne

Bloodborne = 750k
The Order = 475k
Sunset Overdrive = 320k

Around the Network

Seems most of the hype for The Order has died down. Good. I too think that Bloodborne is the bigger IP now.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Bloodborne - 90m
The Order - 1/2
Sunset Overdrive - -320

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

BloodBorne: average sales (400k ~ 600k)
Sunset Overdrive: below average sales (150k ~ 250k)
The Order 1886: below average (200k ~ 400k)

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

wary-wallaroo said:
overman1 said:
wary-wallaroo said:

WW?

You aren't kidding.  I'm getting the bundle for the white console!

I disagree, I think Bloodborne will be the best selling one by far, and that The Order could be PS4's Ryse, a game with fantastic graphics but rather mediocre, not a lot of fun, and not that successful.

With Sunset we will see how much Xbone fans like colourful games.