By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sunset overdrive results - Predict Bloodborne, Sunset Overdrive & The Order 1886 FW sales

sidmeiernintifan said:
I disagree, I think Bloodborne will be the best selling one by far, and that The Order could be PS4's Ryse, a game with fantastic graphics but rather mediocre, not a lot of fun, and not that successful.

With Sunset we will see how much Xbone fans like colourful games.

edit: If The Order is bundled it will surely do well, even Knack did good because of a bundle.

Around the Network

The Order: 600k
Bloodborne:450k
Sunset Overdrive: 400k

Bloodborne 90,000,000,000,000,000,000

The order 600,000
Sunset overdrive 400,000

bloodborne: 500,000 (would start moving sales in japan)
The order: 1886: 350,000
Sunset overdrive: 150,000 - 1750,000

The Order: 1886 - 600k
Bloodborne - 550k
Sunset Overdrive - 300k

Around the Network

The Order: 777,000
BB: 657,000
Sunset:223,000

Add me if u want :)

BraLoD said:
estebxx said:

Bloodborne 90,000,000,000,000,000,000

The order 600,000
Sunset overdrive 400,000

LOL, that's quite a prediction huh?

LOL, people will buy multiple copies despite the fact that they only need one

But seriously thats my way of saying three things:

1) i relly dont know how much it will sell

2) i do think it will be the best selling game out of the three

3) i have high hopes for it being the best selling souls game (life time) despite being exclusive

The Order: 750k
Bloodborne: 1100k (I know, I am overly optimistic about that one, but I expect at least 200k sales first week in Japan)
Sunset Overdrive: 500k

I doubt Bloodborne will sell better than The Order, just because the consumers it will get are a more "hardcore" niche, and The Order is the one getting the more casual masses.

It's like I love Disgaea but it's sales are ridiculous if compared to a lot of games inferior to it IMO.

BUT, Bloodborne is getting a lot of attention and I do think it will get a great launch, but even so, just wait to the start of the graphical hype to The Order and there is it, it will sell better, the game looks amazing and is a shooter (even not being a traditional shooter but a little fantasy oriented) so it will end up selling better in the launch. But well, it's just me guessing stuff here xD.

I'm really looking foward to both

Yeah i am hyped for both, and will be getting them at launch if posible, i must also add that i agree with your statement BUT only in the case that the order gets good reviews.

Bloodborne-2-3 million.
The Order 1887-1.5=2.5 million could be more after the PS4's dry spell.
Sunset Overdrive 1-2 million

Considering Titanfall is, the best selling "exclusive" game on next gen consoles, I don't think that Sunset Overdrive will break 2 million, and I don't think that many of the PS4 games will break 3 million unless hype is high. I can see more people buying 3rd party games such as Destiny and COD, than I do see people buying exclusives early in this generation. Most of the top 5 PS4 games are 3rd party games.

Favorite Game Franchises-

Gran Turismo, Forza, Project Gotham Racing, Need for Speed, Burnout, TOCA Race Driver/Race Driver/Grid, Colin McRae Rally/Dirt, Halo, TimeSplitters, Splinter Cell, Gears of War, Borderlands, and Call of Duty.

Let's just say I love racing games followed by shooters and the Xbox One has filled this love.