By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Love him or hate him, PewDiePie is influential in the video game industry. You Tube videos are some of the best advertising.

He does his thing, I dont watch his videos but I dont see why ppl hate on him so much. he is just doing his work and theres quite a few ppl that likes him I dont see why someone would have a problem with that.

Around the Network
Dadrik said:
Teeqoz said:
Dadrik said:

*sigh*...

Just like the vast majority of jokes on the internet. Seriously, a LOT of jokes on this very forum are pretty childish, but does that mean we're just a bunch of idiotic kids ? 

What are you doing here? You should be busy playing Jak & Daxter!

I know, I'm sorry :(

I kinda ragequit the Blue Rings Challenge :P

You can do it! After a few(read: a lot of) hours of practice even seven year old me (in 2003) managed it.

ktay95 said:
TheEighthByte said:
PewDiePie has the most infuriating fanbase on the internet and that is a fact.

Hahaha you fool, you only say that because you are ignorrant of the KPop fans =P

KPop? Are you genuinely taking the piss?

Hardware owned:

PC, PS4, 3DS, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3

Most anticipated games (near to mid future):

Zelda U/NX
The Last Guardian                            

Ninsect said:
TheEighthByte said:
PewDiePie has the most infuriating fanbase on the internet and that is a fact.

Source?

A few months ago, a YouTuber by the name of arbitor365 (a YouTuber of around 6k subs at the time) made a video bashing PewDiePie for the fun of it and it got well over 50k views in a day and over 7k dislikes with PewDiePie fans by the bucketload throwing the most vulgar insults they could possibly conceive and some going as far as to threaten his life (with comedical illeteracy).

The video's no longer there, but there are plenty of other examples. Just search for 'PewDiePie fan comments' or words to that effect.

Hardware owned:

PC, PS4, 3DS, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3

Most anticipated games (near to mid future):

Zelda U/NX
The Last Guardian                            

He's alright. I just dislike that his jokes the same with AVGN
my favorite "gamer" are projared and yourgibs