By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - anybody else get infamous:first light?

Got it yesterday, will try in a few hours.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network
vivster said:
I'm still trying to get my hands on a physical copy. It was supposed to hit Europe but I've seen no sign of it so far :(

Not going to happen. Judging by Festival of Blood this will not occur for First Light.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
vivster said:
I'm still trying to get my hands on a physical copy. It was supposed to hit Europe but I've seen no sign of it so far :(

Not going to happen. Judging by Festival of Blood this will not occur for First Light.

there is a EU retail release, in September

Raziel123 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
vivster said:

there is a EU retail release, in September

That is interesting to me.

played for an hour, game is great! Love the mechanics of the game, combat and traversal especially is great! Improved from inFamous 2, even quicker, but more precise thanks to DS4 and less issues with the camera during melee, but it's still not perfect imo.

Really glad I caved in!

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network
vivster said:

its approx 2 weeks later, ive got it pre ordered

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Playing it, loving it. Currently working towards the platinum. Just have to get a few challenges in the battle arena.