By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - anybody else get infamous:first light?

I bought it, but I havnt really played it much yet.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

Around the Network

Nope. i never buy any DLC but paradox strategy game ( crusaders kings 2 & europa universalis IV) ^^

Fetch can kick Delsin's ass! she is so fast and her powers are better than Delsin's powers imo, I recommend this to anyone who liked SS.

Add me if u want :)

Ka-pi96 said:
vivster said:
I'm still trying to get my hands on a physical copy. It was supposed to hit Europe but I've seen no sign of it so far :(

I thought the physical copy was supposed to be a couple of weeks after the digital? Here in the UK the physical doesn't release until the 12th September.

Even so, it's not even listed on Amazon.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

finished story mode. really good, playing as Fetch is better than playing as Delsin tbh, great combat improvements
makes me wish for more expansions

Around the Network

I thought it was Second son, didn't say nothing then.

Not yet, but definitely getting it. I liked Second Sons, even though I didn't like as much as the Cole duology.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

vivster said:
Ka-pi96 said:
vivster said:
I'm still trying to get my hands on a physical copy. It was supposed to hit Europe but I've seen no sign of it so far :(

I thought the physical copy was supposed to be a couple of weeks after the digital? Here in the UK the physical doesn't release until the 12th September.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-inFAMOUS-First-Light-PS4/dp/B00KJFDN14/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1409222663&sr=8-1&keywords=infamous+first+light

It's maybe a bit expensive, but for only an extra £4 I'll go physical. I had to get Ground Zeros digitally because £12 vs £18 is too much to waste, but £12 vs £16... Slightly less bad. {GZ was on sale last few weeks, then I thought it was time to take advantage of PS+!}

I still have plenty of games to play between now and then and the reviews haven't exactly been amazing. But I know that inFamous is a bit of a devisive game and I know I love it!

Munkeh111 said:
vivster said:
Ka-pi96 said:
vivster said:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-inFAMOUS-First-Light-PS4/dp/B00KJFDN14/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1409222663&sr=8-1&keywords=infamous+first+light

It's maybe a bit expensive, but for only an extra £4 I'll go physical. I had to get Ground Zeros digitally because £12 vs £18 is too much to waste, but £12 vs £16... Slightly less bad. {GZ was on sale last few weeks, then I thought it was time to take advantage of PS+!}

I still have plenty of games to play between now and then and the reviews haven't exactly been amazing. But I know that inFamous is a bit of a devisive game and I know I love it!

Not listed on amazon.de, not even as UK import. Well good that I have some time so no rush.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Waiting for the hard copy comes out in 2 weeks