By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I think Hyrule Warriors will do good in America

Boutros said:
tbone51 said:
Boutros said:
Zero chance of doing over 100k FW. It would be good if it did half that.

Im willing to make a bet with that. NPD for source. 100k+ for that month, (i think its 9 days) only cuz we wont kno exactly 1st week.

I think its fair because its not all of America (since NPD=US)

Bet accepted :D

this should be fun to watch

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Around the Network

It will do good, it may catch a couple of criminals, on the important side i think it will sell well

there will be some people who will buy it because there think it´s a zelda game,
i predict a lot of used copies in gamestops during the first week

Boutros said:
tbone51 said:
Boutros said:

Im willing to make a bet with that. NPD for source. 100k+ for that month, (i think its 9 days) only cuz we wont kno exactly 1st week.

Bet accepted :D

Ok Well  this will be for more bragging rights, but if i lose you can have sig control for a week/month :P

I remain skeptical, but I do hope it does well.

Around the Network

Maybe not... I really want to support Nintendo but this game looks so fucking bland there is no way I can connivence myself to shell out the cash for it.

Brotherstotheend said:
there will be some people who will buy it because there think it´s a zelda game,

This, I suspect a lot of people will wind up disappointed.

Brotherstotheend said:

It is a Zelda game =P

And of course lots of people are buying it because its Zelda, thats its selling point. Very few Musou fans will be buying it because we normally game on PS consoles and we have plenty of Musou on PS3, PS4 and Vita this year and theres still more to come.

I think this will sell reasonably well.
I do not think it will be a runaway hit or anything like that, however it will be successful.
I can see it doing 1.5-2 million lifetime sales worldwide.

tbone51 said:
Boutros said:

Bad call tbone. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!