By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ubisoft gives Miyamoto 24 hrs to accept the Ice bucket challenge

I would tell them to fuck off!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

Is it even save to do that at his age?
I could imagine things going wrong!

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

mornelithe said:
Miyamoto should do it with warm water, and tell Ubisoft he was going to do Ice, but had to be downgraded because it could cause instability.

Or he could just do what ProJared did.

Mystro-Sama said:

Stop it guys. Miyamoto is too old for this shit. He'll get pneumonia.

Seriously, don't they know that whenever a Japanese person gets wet in the rain, they get violently ill? Obviously they don't watch enough anime...

Right, they want to kill Miyamoto?

Criminals!

Around the Network
WhiteEaglePL said:
Right, they want to kill Miyamoto?

Criminals!

Ubisoft really uses all the chances they get to eliminate nintendo! :-/

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Rabbids and Panda game confirmed! That's what Wii U owners want!

Reggie still hasn't done it? Lame...

I think it's safe to say that no one at Nintendo will do this.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Yeah, like Miyamoto will even think of doing that!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

The challenge requires you to either do it or give money to charity. Are those doing it giving to charity? Or has that been forgotten?

I'm thankful that I have yet not been nominated by some of my friends that have, of course I'd tell them no and give money to charity like we all should be doing. It shouldn't take some stupid challenge to make us donate.

Hmm, pie.