By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Crew set to 30 FPS on PC, but won’t go above 60 FPS if unlocked

kakmalasch said:
well then I will skip this game. I already regret buying nfs rivals, even with the 60 fps unlock method, it runs really bad. feels like a big downgrade after most wanted 2012.

NFS Rivals optimisation does suck, but it runs better when you use "-GameTime.MaxSimFps >60 -GameTime.ForceSimRate > 60" rather than the "-GameTime.MaxSimFps 60 -GameTime.ForceSimRate 60+" posted everywhere.

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Around the Network
daredevil.shark said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

Welp, time to skip that game until steam sale + modders find a way to unlock the fps

Ha ha ha. Good joke. Thank you. Its a MMO. So no modding.

Do you really think there is no modding in history of MMO ?

In some MMOs you can mod your client as long as that don't influence other people play.

Welp, time to skip that game until steam sale + modders find a way to unlock the fps

Honestly you should just skip it altogether

Alpha was terrible and beta feedback is negative too

Yep, once the physical game is in the modders hands, they'll continue to unfuck all the stuff Ubisoft does to their games.

Why is this a deal?

Around the Network

and this company promises to do better for PC gamers...Then it just limits things as usual. Whetever its framerate or visual fidelity. :D

This game is also the first one where I've heard the term "aiming to make it 60FPS" on a PC, as far as I know it is what it is depending on hardware and settings for people. Do they like plan on omiting visual settings completely?

SubiyaCryolite said:
kakmalasch said:
well then I will skip this game. I already regret buying nfs rivals, even with the 60 fps unlock method, it runs really bad. feels like a big downgrade after most wanted 2012.

NFS Rivals optimisation does suck, but it runs better when you use "-GameTime.MaxSimFps >60 -GameTime.ForceSimRate > 60" rather than the "-GameTime.MaxSimFps 60 -GameTime.ForceSimRate 60+" posted everywhere.

thanks, I will try it later.

SubiyaCryolite said:
kakmalasch said:

something is wrong with this command, it does nothing for me. I tried to put the space between ">" and "60" on different places, but nothing.

could you correct the command?

Can't wait to read the butthurt comments all over the internet. xD

There's simply no reason for this to be the case for the PC version. Can't support that.

4 ≈ One