By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokken Tournament Revealed

Sounds like it could be ported after all: http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

In answering questions, it was implied that there may be non-arcade release later since it is said to come first in arcades

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Official first trailer is here:

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

LOLOL all you people bitching and they have already said its coming to arcades first... What will be after arcades I wonder =P
PS4! PS4! PS4! PS4! PS4! PS4! PS4!

ktay95 said:
LOLOL all you people bitching and they have already said its coming to arcades first... What will be after arcades I wonder =P
PS4! PS4! PS4! PS4! PS4! PS4! PS4!

PC.:P

Seriously though this is all sorts of amazing for me. Tekken is my fave traditional fighter ever.
Seriously this and Hyrule Warriors... its like Nintendo has been spying on me =D

Around the Network

Looks like fun! I'm OK with the early arcade release as long as it eventually arrives in North America and Europe.

OT: I wish arcades were still a popular and economically viable destination here in the United States.

I'm personally just surprised that reality aligned with the expectations for once (confusion surrounding the arcade version notwithstanding).

Now watch they'll say its not coming to the U.S. on Wii U but instead will be playable only at Nintendo World Store in NYC via arcade

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Of course they are waiting smash bros hype to pass a little.

It will came to wii U, but it is not the time for annouce.

2016, almost 2 years after SSB, would be a good release time. Annouce it in mid 2015, and would be better to keep hyping along the time.

JayWood2010 said:
Hoping for a WiiU release. My guess is, it will be on WiiU eventually even if it launches in arcades first. I see no reason why this wouldnt come to WiiU anyways

I'd be surprised if it didn't to be honest. The arcade scene is still pretty big in Japan, so releasing it to arcades first allows them to make a nice chunk of money in addition to releasing the console port. Sucks to have to wait longer, but we'll get it eventually :)