By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 exclusive elimination thread: Remastered. It's over, and Uncharted 4 won (duh!)

That winner was expected from the start. Was hoping something different like Rime would win.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network
eFKac said:
Well deserved, Uncharted should be amazing.

So guys any ideas for a follow up thread?

PS4 exclusives as well as console exclusives? PS4 indie games eliminarion?

I'm thinking favourite Playstation franchises. Rules: It must have had an entry on the PS3, It must have had at least two entries, so no TLOU. and :

Uncharted shouldn't be included in the competetion because that would make it un-exciting Maybe GoW as well. Or?

Teeqoz said:
eFKac said:

I'm thinking favourite Playstation franchises. Rules: It must have had an entry on the PS3, It must have had at least two entries, so no TLOU. and :

Uncharted shouldn't be included in the competetion because that would make it un-exciting Maybe GoW as well. Or?

Nice rules. It should keep the game more interesting. But what about the PS2 franchises that didn't make it to PS3?

And Uncharted not being on the game it's pretty obvious. The series itself is masterful, and it wouldn't be fair to the other games. So Uncharted is on its own rank.

Mr_No said:
Teeqoz said:
eFKac said:

Nice rules. It should keep the game more interesting. But what about the PS2 franchises that didn't make it to PS3?

And Uncharted not being on the game it's pretty obvious. The series itself is masterful, and it wouldn't be fair to the other games. So Uncharted is on its own rank.

PS2 franchises that didn't make it to the PS3? That'll be the game after the next one lol.

Sorry to dissapoint my fellow Playstation fans, but Uncharted isn't my favourite PS franchise, however it would destroy the competetion in a elimination thread, as proven here.

Teeqoz said:
eFKac said:

God of War is not THAT loved by everyone, but I agree with Uncharted!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
AZWification said:
Teeqoz said:
eFKac said:

maybe not but it is stil a very well recieved francheise with very outstanding sales record. One of the PS stronger IPs.

overman1 said:
AZWification said:

maybe not but it is stil a very well recieved francheise with very outstanding sales record. One of the PS stronger IPs.

True, but I personally wouldn't get rid of it for a future elimination thread!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---