By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ganondorf, Shulk, and Bowser Jr. Leaked for Smash - Nintendo Takes Down YouTube Vids

Disappointed the leak is true. All I wanted was Mewtwo back.

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:
Kidding me with this? The least the leaker could've done is tried to put them into new stages (yes it's the new battlefield, but that would be easy to fake as well, given all of the extensive Brawl mods)

No one fights like how bowser jr fights. They can mod brawl but they can not make a fighter have new moves and animations like that. Maybe this is real. Smash is coming out next month in Japan. So this could be real. I am skeptical about Mario and the dog though. But I suppose we will know what's is real in the coming days and weeks.

Dr. Mario, dumb. Pittoo, dumb. No Ice Climbers? Turbo dumb (and also highly unlikely).

And they couldn't leak a single, fully new stage? Put these guys on Boxing Ring and we'll talk, maybe (even that they're trying to get into Project M).

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I still don't believe in Duck Hunt.

vkaraujo said:
I still don't believe in Duck Hunt.

Yeah having a hard time here as well.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Around the Network

Lol no trying to hide the leak here =P
Anyway Im so pumped to se Shulk in there, I love me some sword users and XBC was an awesome game.

The second gif seems kinda... fake. Besides Isn't the fire emblem character shown, roy? Roy isn't in the new Smash game!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Bowser Jr.? Good!

That sure looks like a roster rivaling Marvel vs Capcom 2/3 in size.

Anfebious said:
The second gif seems kinda... fake. Besides Isn't the fire emblem character shown, roy? Roy isn't in the new Smash game!

its shulk and lucina