By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which Game(s) Did you Most Spent your Time On and for How Long?

I'm pretty sure I've played Halo 3 the most.
This year though its probably MK8 and last year it was Halo 4.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

Dark Age of Camelot was the game I spent the most time on. Pretty consistent multiple hour days over the course of 5 solid years.

The biggest one i have stats for is the original company of heroes at around 300 hrs. Ganes i cant be certain about is much higher though. Gta san andreas+vice city is well above 1k. I am pretty sure the single most played title of my life however is counter strike:condition zero. Basically the only game i played from the ages 14-17... The peak age of video game time

Demon souls: over 150 hours.
COD4 MW: over 2k

MoHasanie said:

next year halo 5.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network
kljesta64 said:
MoHasanie said:

next year halo 5.

Yeah probably

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Counter Strike- 1000 hours. :D

Not counting MMOs where I have thousands of hours it will be Dragon Age Origins with 180 hours (incl DLC and expansion)

Edit: sp

World of Warcraft. In 2 years I spent like 150 days on it total in time. Jeez Luiz!!

Recently Fire Emblem:Awakening 400+ Hours
Pokémon Soulsilver 170+ Hours
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn 230+ hours

holmen said:

Not counting MMOs where I have thousands of hours it will be Dragon Age Origins with 180 hours (incl DLC and expansion)

Edit: sp

Are you still playing this game bro? What can you say about this game? I am a little bit interested to this one.