By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which Game(s) Did you Most Spent your Time On and for How Long?

Everquest 1999-2004 average 3 hours a day. (probably low balling it, 30-36 hours in weekends was not uncommon)

Around the Network

I'm not sure which one, but I'd say Skyrim, Pokémon, or Final Fantasy X. These games consumed me for weeks.
Fire Emblem Awakening is not too far, and I think I also spent 90+ hours on Game Dev Tycoon.

Just because you have an opinion doesn't mean you are necessarily right.

Destiny of Spirits: 965 hours so far.

Baalzamon said:
League of Legends: Being that I have probably 2000 games, I'd say it is somewhere between 1000-1500 hours.

Kinda sad really, being that it is not even remotely close to my favorite game.

Heh.. I had to spend more than 100 hours with LoL due to my asshole friends!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

An MMORPG called Allods Online. I spent approximately 2,000 hours on it over three years.

Around the Network

WoW

I'm afraid to look at /played.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Not sure if Runesape counts, but I've played that game shit tonne before, think last I checked it was around 250+ days of gameplay, plus additional 100 on top I guess (Very generous approximate). It's my fallback game when life goes to shit, grinding just seems so much better.

So at least 300*24 hours.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

Team Fortress 2: 1823 hours
Runescape: 1500~

Others I don't know but Age of Empires II and Civilization IV can easily be into the thousands.

Resistance 2, Resident Evil5, Final Fanasy IX and Tactics 1000hrs easy for each.

Of all time would have to be Soldier of Fortune 2 Double Helix multiplayer. I would think somewhere around 2500 hours over about 4-5 years.  I have played prob 1000 hours of Quake 1 in the 1990's, and 500 hours of Battlefield 2 and Battlefield Bad Company 2 also.