By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - One of the only Sony Girls in this site!

Tagged games:

mZuzek said:
XanderXT said:
Wow, does no one appreciate Jizz_beard_thePirate?

I guess this proves the whole "girlfriend" thing was fake.

I mean, not only is it strange enough that someone on this forum would actually have a girlfriend, but to not even be slightly concerned with Jizz in a situation like this...

There's nothing wrong about caring about other people is there? 

Around the Network
aDomingo said:
New to the site, and you've already lied (not the gender part, but of course that's up in the air)...

Either way, welcome to the site; also, glad to see you're not another Nintendo fan, what, with all these new users seem to be one... almost as if, they're alts...

I lied? How did I lie?

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

The_Sony_Girl1 said:
aDomingo said:
New to the site, and you've already lied (not the gender part, but of course that's up in the air)...

Either way, welcome to the site; also, glad to see you're not another Nintendo fan, what, with all these new users seem to be one... almost as if, they're alts...

I lied? How did I lie?

Si eres un fan verdadero de Sony, apoya su pda.

Paano ka natuto magtagalog, sa novio mo?

aDomingo said:
The_Sony_Girl1 said:
aDomingo said:

I lied? How did I lie?

Si eres un fan verdadero de Sony, apoya su pda.

Paano ka natuto magtagalog, sa novio mo?

Pda? 
Nakatira na ako sa Pilipinas, hindi na sa Mexico.

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

This thread explains a lot.

Also, welcome! (I used to buy pirated stuff, too, don't worry! We should've gotten past that twilight zone by now!)

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

Around the Network
TheWPCTraveler said:

Also, welcome! (I used to buy pirated stuff, too, don't worry! We should've gotten past that twilight zone by now!)

I still buy pirated games for my PS2 though. No way am I paying 1000 pesos for a 10 year old game.

Bet with Xander XT: 

Me!

The_Sony_Girl1 said:
TheWPCTraveler said:

I still buy pirated games for my PS2 though. No way am I paying 1000 pesos for a 10 year old game.

>1000 pesos

>You can't be serious.

I consider piracy of 6th gen consoles and prior to be acceptable, though. Partially because no one supports it anymore.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

I was married once and engaged once prior. Does that count? But yeah I'm single now and it sucks.

I thought you are a Sony employee on the site; I was going to ask who the others were. I'm not very bright. 

What xenosaga did you play?  All three? Which one is your favorite?  I loved those games but I barely remember them the stories were full of twists but I loved the world and its one of my inspirations in scifi writing. Even though I barely remember it. I hope they release them on psn or something. 

MohammadBadir said:
WagnerPaiva said:

Yes, like with everything in the world, right? Media always paint it very diferent from what it really is.

Yup.

I almost feel like the media wants us to go into a war based economy like in Metal Gear XD

That's already happening. Proxy wars get their roots from the cold war ( hence the name) America depends a lot on their war economy. ISIS and other groups are fed through proxy economy by Saudia Arabia and other sources (in disguise of "Zakat") 

I always loved metal gear series because of the research the team puts in. Next game is going to deal about "blood diamond" a forced labor crisis that have been happening in Africa since the cold war. Again I like how accurate they represent things even though it's all fictional and sometimes silly.

I learned a lot about nanomachines from metal gear way before it was popular subject to the public.