By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Hacker Group Vow to Destroy Sony

BTW PSN is up for me.

Around the Network
ironmanDX said:
Why are they doing it? Just for attention?

Judging by this " genius" tweet, my answer would have to be yes!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

padib said:
Raziel123 said:

that doesn't sound interesting at all. just put these people in jail and be done with it

Why because they attacked Sony? What if they attacked Amazon? What about an embassy?

What if they had some reason behind it? What if they are against Sony's plans to go all digital?

It's not interesting to you, and that just strengthens my point.

Therefore, you will just get posts like "Those idiots need to die" and have a very intelligent thread.

amazon? still wouldn't care. embassy? maybe..depends on which one

plans of all digital? welp they need to attack a lot more companies then

padib said:
Raziel123 said:

that doesn't sound interesting at all. just put these people in jail and be done with it

Why because they attacked Sony? What if they attacked Amazon? What about an embassy?

What if they had some reason behind it? What if they are against Sony's plans to go all digital?

It's not interesting to you, and that just strengthens my point.

Therefore, you will just get posts like "Those idiots need to die" and have a very intelligent thread.

Uh, that doesn't matter.  Just because you have a 'reason' for breaking the law, doesn't justify it.

padib said:
naruball said:
kljesta64 said:
HAHAHA

Do you honestly get some kind of satisfaction out of knowing that a certain company is being under attack and its fans can't access certain features of their console? I mean this is seriously not healthy at all.

For me it does, because it reveals how self-entitled some people can be.

Look at the reactions in this thread. I know people are upset, but calling the attackers idiots (when they clearly aren't) and bashing people who think it's funny goes to show how much some people probably deserve it.

There are much more interesting things to discuss in this thread, such as why they attacked Sony, what is their ultimate goal, who is Lizard Crew, etc.

Ahh so the people who did this, posted an ISIS picture on their twitter and are using #jihad deserve some Martha Stewart tea and crumpets sit down time and our focus and search for logic in their misguided hearts...who are they, why are they doing this, let us talk *opens arms

So those people, that ruin my product experience are not the self-entitled ones......I just.....can't......how......

Around the Network

http://n4g.com/news/1572433/john-smeadley-update-on-ddos-attack-almost-under-control

Lol. I dont get the joke. Pics or it didnt happen.

I am surprised that Sony and other big companies aren't already ready for DDOs attacks, there are several technical ways to prevent this.
Still bad for those who want to play online, of course. I hope the guys behind this will either stop this shit or they get caught. Btw, I doubt these are kids.

damn those "pc master race" This is a new low of lows. Can't get lower than this.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
deskpro2k3 said:
damn those "pc master race" This is a new low of lows. Can't get lower than this.

I wouldn't trust that as they attacked PC games too

probably a diversion tactic