By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Hacker Group Vow to Destroy Sony

naruball said:
Fusioncode said:
What happened to that other hacking group that vowed to destroy Sony? Oh yeah they're sitting in a jail cell.

Out of curiosity, do we know if they all got caught and what kind of sentence they got?

Sigh...

The hacking group that you speak of call themselves "Anonymous".  Secondly, they did not seek to destroy Sony at all.... -_-

To answer your question, no, they are not all sitting in a jail cell.  In fact, some of them have gone on interviews saying the FBI haven't contacted them yet.  Does anyone else know why they hacked Sony in the first place or am I seriously the only one?  I guess you had to be an early adopter of the PS3 or actually read an article to know these types of things...

I am all for Sony, but the real reason why they hacked Sony and many other companies was sort of justified; however, this hacker group is not.

Around the Network

By saying they planted the flag of an organisation which beheads men woman and children on the Sony servers they just showed what pathetic little ignorant kids they are. No sane person in their right mind would ever want to be associated with them.

Soooo I'm hearing on another site that it isn't only Sony getting hit by strikes, apparently valve, blizzard, possibly others are getting affected as well, though with varying degrees of severity.

Zanten, Doer Of The Things

Unless He Forgets In Which Case Zanten, Forgetter Of The Things

Or He Procrascinates, In Which Case Zanten, Doer Of The Things Later

Or It Involves Moving Furniture, in Which Case Zanten, F*** You.

Why are they doing it? Just for attention?

padib said:
naruball said:
kljesta64 said:
HAHAHA

Do you honestly get some kind of satisfaction out of knowing that a certain company is being under attack and its fans can't access certain features of their console? I mean this is seriously not healthy at all.

For me it does, because it reveals how self-entitled some people can be.

Look at the reactions in this thread. I know people are upset, but calling the attackers idiots (when they clearly aren't) and bashing people who think it's funny goes to show how much some people probably deserve it.

There are much more interesting things to discuss in this thread, such as why they attacked Sony, what is their ultimate goal, who is Lizard Crew, etc.

that doesn't sound interesting at all. just put these people in jail and be done with it

Around the Network

Damn DDOS attacks are annoying. These guys are pure scum from what they are saying though.

It seems PSN is back for some people. TBH they choose this time smartly to DDOS. Now they can claim anything.

This should be a crime, like, police should arrest those idiots, put them in jail. Let´s see how nerds handle themselves with real hard life criminals.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

padib said:
Raziel123 said:

that doesn't sound interesting at all. just put these people in jail and be done with it

Why because they attacked Sony? What if they attacked Amazon? What about an embassy?

What if they had some reason behind it? What if they are against Sony's plans to go all digital?

It's not interesting to you, and that just strengthens my point.

Therefore, you will just get posts like "Those idiots need to die" and have a very intelligent thread.

Any hacking activity should lead to jail, being against a embassy, a bank or even Amazon.com. These dudes are idiots.
Also, you defending hackers makes you a suspect.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

padib said:
Raziel123 said:

Why because they attacked Sony? What if they attacked Amazon? What about an embassy?

What if they had some reason behind it? What if they are against Sony's plans to go all digital?

It's not interesting to you, and that just strengthens my point.

Therefore, you will just get posts like "Those idiots need to die" and have a very intelligent thread.

They attacked multiple people not just Sony and from their behavior they had no reason except for stupidity. It shouldn't be an intelligent thread when the culprit isn't giving any room for one.