By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Played Super Metroid for the first time ever...

ya i agree with that and id say thats whAT TURNED PEOPLE of the wii u, forcing motion controls on us

old skool

Around the Network
raidinglarastomb said:

ya i agree with that and id say thats whAT TURNED PEOPLE of the wii u, forcing motion controls on us

Some people are actually complaining that the gamepad is not being used very much. I don't think that there has been a real game other than NintendoLand that forced you to use motion controls.

ninjaman003 said:
raidinglarastomb said:

Some people are actually complaining that the gamepad is not being used very much. I don't think that there has been a real game other than NintendoLand that forced you to use motion controls.

Sorry i was referring to the wii forcing motion controls on us, which stopped people buying the wii u because they thought it will be more of the same and as we all know most touch screen games suck

old skool

raidinglarastomb said:
ninjaman003 said:
raidinglarastomb said:

Sorry i was referring to the wii forcing motion controls on us, which stopped people buying the wii u because they thought it will be more of the same and as we all know most touch screen games suck

Unfortunately, this is true.

ninjaman003 said:
raidinglarastomb said:
ninjaman003 said:
raidinglarastomb said:

like im a huge nintendo fan, i have owned at launch all consoles except the n64(a regret) and the wiiu, i will pick up a wii u im still not convinced that they will not try and force the gamepad on us with the best games, a true mario game, zelda and of course metroid.

old skool

Around the Network
raidinglarastomb said:
ninjaman003 said:
raidinglarastomb said:

like im a huge nintendo fan, i have owned at launch all consoles except the n64(a regret) and the wiiu, i will pick up a wii u im still not convinced that they will not try and force the gamepad on us with the best games, a true mario game, zelda and of course metroid.

A lot of people are upset because they promised innovation like the wii and it was never used. I think Nintendo learned from Skyward Sword and will at least make it an option to play without innovation/gimmicks.

ninjaman003 said:
raidinglarastomb said:
ninjaman003 said:
raidinglarastomb said:

i hope so, all i know is i wanted to love metroid prime 3 but i just could not get into it. i think ill pick up a og wii mote and give it another go, because prime 1 and 2 i loved,

A lot of people are upset because they promised innovation like the wii and it was never used. I think Nintendo learned from Skyward Sword and will at least make it an option to play without innovation/gimmicks.

old skool

raidinglarastomb said:
ninjaman003 said:
raidinglarastomb said:

i hope so, all i know is i wanted to love metroid prime 3 but i just could not get into it. i think ill pick up a og wii mote and give it another go, because prime 1 and 2 i loved,

Is that supposed to be empty?

One of the best games ever .. and you are missing out A LOT of master pieces if you didn't played their snes games... most people agree that is by far the best console ever in terms of games.

Super Metroid puts to shame most of the recent "AAA" games, I would rather pay $100 for super metroid than $20 for most "AAA" games of the last 5-7 years.

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

carlos710 said:
One of the best games ever .. and you are missing out A LOT of master pieces if you didn't played their snes games... most people agree that is by far the best console ever in terms of games.

Super Metroid puts to shame most of the recent "AAA" games, I would rather pay $100 for super metroid than $20 for most "AAA" games of the last 5-7 years.

In the same line of thinking, I would rather play Super Metroid 10 times than play 10 "AAA" games.

Ridley for smash bros. 4!