By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - And so it starts: EA cutting out content from some versions of FIFA 15 and NHL 15 (articles inside)

Will still end up buying and thoroughly enjoying the title on PS4, huzzah.

Around the Network

People need to quit supporting EA. They consistently screw over their paying customers....if you don't like what they are doing, the answer is simple...QUIT BUYING THEIR CRAPPY GAMES!

Cobretti2 said:
impossible!!

EA doesn't do crappy versions of their games to kill sales off on a particular system.

Just an FYI NHL on current gen has pretty graphics and very few of the modes that are in the last gen versions. The current gen version is the crappy one, try to explain that one.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

POE said:
BlkPaladin said:
POE said:
Yes!! remember, keep supporting this type of shit guys!!

I'm happy to say that I haven't bought an EA sports titles since 2006 and it seems that streak is going to last.

Saddly, you and I are the minority.

Me too! EA Access is only going to nickel and dime consumers even further. Hopefully people wise up and go against this stuff. 

Burek said:

You can't join 11-vs-11 Pro Clubs in last-gen FIFA 15

FIFA 15 won't include the Pro Clubs mode on PS3 and Xbox 360, EA Sports announced. The mode allows players to create and join teams for 11-versus-11 online matches, which the last-gen versions of FIFA 14 included. "We're very confident in the amount of innovation and depth we're delivering for FIFA 15 on PS3 and Xbox 360 but there are some things we couldn't do for FIFA 15 on PS3 and Xbox 360, either based on the limitations of these consoles, or our time and resources," EA Sports wrote in an update on the FIFA site.

By that you mean that you can't bring these "new innovations" to ps3 and xbox 360 because you want to maximise profits while working less.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Around the Network

I´ve said this several times: The consumers, and especially us, people who visit videogames forums because we love videogames, should not tolerate things like this. With the 8th Gen of consoles, some things started to emerge that shouldnt be supported. Some examples are: this EA movement, not free online, A Metal Gear "DEMO" charged at 30 bucks, remakes of 1 year old games, DRM, etc. Stop acting like drones just because your favourite company is the one behind. Start now, or it could be too late.

EA just being EA... this shouldn't surprise anyone lol