By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros for WiiU/3DS: The ButtHurt Deconfirmation :'-(  [Characters that Coulda/Woulda/Shoulda, but Didn't!]

Which Character Would Hurt you most if was not in the game Playable?

Daisy 4 2.84%

Ridley 9 6.38%

Dixie Kong 5 3.55%

Krstal 7 4.96%

Bandana Dee 1 0.71%

King K Rool 9 6.38%

Isaac 8 5.67%

Impa 5 3.55%

Shulk 43 30.50%

Dont Care For These... 50 35.46%

Total:141

Meh.. Can't say that I'm bothered by most of those deconfirmations! Shulk and Krystal in Smash 4 would have been awesome though! :S

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

lol, so the pic of the day was late and some guy on gaf put up a pic of Ridley, i almost felt for it XD

Personally, I would've liked Quote and Curly Brace from Cave Story to be in Smash Bros. Either as a duo similar to Ice Climbers, or you can play as one or the other by swapping outfits in the character selection screen. And if they were in the game, please don't let it be those horrible 3D models from Cave Story 3D.

tbone51 said:
Aura7541 said:
vkaraujo said:

Shulk is awesome and Xenoblade is epic, but Isaac is an older character. So Isaac not being in, hurts me more.

His final smash could be judgment!

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who's upset that Isaac isn't in Smash.

Judgement would make a good final smash, though I prefer him using Megiddo as his final smash.

Isaac imo has the best chance to be in the game as of now. We still donr have him up as an assist trophy. I think he'll get the Little Mac treatment (hopefully!). Assist Trophy ⇒ Playable @.@

Fingers crossed that he's a hidden or unveiled character.

I was surprised when Chrom was announced not to be playable, but not necessarily disappointed...
I wanted Takamaru to be playable in the hopes that it would lead to a revival of Murasame's Mysterious Castle...
From the characters in the pole, I guess I would be most disappointed if Shulk didn't make it...

Have a nice day...