By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - LTTP: Sleeping Dogs

I loved the game too. I even bought $21 worth of DLC for it.

Around the Network

I feel like one of the main reasons this game did not take off with the media might be that the game takes place in China and it's lead is Chinese. Many might find it hard to identify with.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Certainly not bad, but also really short for an open world game.
Hand to hand combat is repetitive and gets boring fast, since you can always use the same combo to defeat enemies. At least there's also shooting in the game, which doesn't make it as boring in the mix.
Especially during the end the devs tried to make the game appear longer, since you need to drive through the whole city frequently to either start a mission or to reach the objective marker.

Overall good game, but certainly not underrated as the Metascore is 80+.

Still behind GTA and Saints Row IMO.

Yea i really like the game as well, i might eventually get the PS4 version way down the road, too many new games releasing to double dip on this.

I got it for free thanks to the amazing Games with Gold service but didn't touch it yet. But it's on number 3 in my queue!

Around the Network
forevercloud3000 said:
I feel like one of the main reasons this game did not take off with the media might be that the game takes place in China and it's lead is Chinese. Many might find it hard to identify with.

Maybe you're right. But its focus on martial arts up and dirty fighting style was really refreshing. Enough with americans, their guns and their money. GTA V had too many awful Michael Bay moments imo.