By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - [Basically Confirmed] Resident Evil Revelations 2 leaked

lol the comments from IGN is hilarious!

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/08/19/resident-evil-revelations-2-leaked

Breaking news: Microsoft secured this title as a timed exclusive for Xbox platforms. Phil Spencer said that they wished they had something of the quality of Silent Hills, but they had no quality horror IPs, so they made an agreement with Capcom so Microsoft could compete.

Around the Network

3DS or no dice. Unless it's the Resident Evil game we've all been wanting for years. But if that were the case, they would just call it Resident Evil 7. But if it's just the same engine and everything with new content, I've got no interest playing it on a console.

Currently playing:

Bloodbath Paddy Wagon Ultra 9

loved RE revelations on 3DS, my favorite RE since RE4 though i still prefer the original RE style over any of those.

I want it on 3DS, but I'd settle for a PS3 version.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

To be honest actually RE Revelations 2 would be the type of title that would be a good pick up for MS. Probably not too expensive to get a 6-7 month window of exclusivity on the next-gen version.

Halo Collection, Sunset Overdrive, Forza, RE Revelations 2 would give them a good holiday lineup.

radishhead said:
The 3DS original was awesome :( One of the best REs in many years

Totally agree. 

@OP: If this rumored sequel doesn't come to 3DS it will be really frustrating. Still, if it plays anything like the original, I'd gladly buy it on any platform.

A 3DS version would have been a nice gesture, though, considering the game's original audience played it on 3DS and the game was a success on that platform, at least according to Revelations' producer.

Around the Network
spemanig said:
Mr Khan said:
spemanig said:
I'll be beyond pissed if this doesn't come to the 3DS. The original fucking console the game was on.

Or at least Wii U...

I know I've been saying that I want more games like this on the Wii U, but I feel like REv has it's place on the 3DS, where it's actually impressive and there's novelty to it.

The novelty of high production values?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:

It's one of the best looking, if not, the BEST looking 3DS game out there. It looks average on consoles :P

MohammadBadir said:
outlawauron said:

It's one of the best looking, if not, the BEST looking 3DS game out there. It looks average on consoles :P

That's what I said. :-/

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
MohammadBadir said:
outlawauron said:

That's what I said. :-/

High production values don't necessarily equate to great graphics and vice versa, but I get what you mean :P

I really enjoyed the first game, so I'm looking forward to this.

I won't buy it on 3DS though. My hands are still hurting from that experience.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)