By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - OMG! Bus driver and student get into a fistfight!

^if she admits it she goes up froma brat back to a punk kid

Around the Network

Well apparantly "she admits she's been in trouble for mouthing off to a teacher before then goes on to blame it on the fact that she doesn't think before she speaks"

But this is all from a YT comment, I'm searching for said interview.

^okay she is not getting jesus points...i woulds have given them if she was honest about being guilty but she just blames it off as an "opps i did it again" moment

It was all the girl's fault. She was such a moron and a brat. The driver was just doing her job. I hope that girl dies in a very painful way.

@ fazz

Damn.

Around the Network

Ugh I've always hated loudmouths girls like that when I was at school. =_= They're a pain and I just feel like slapping them.

DMeisterJ said:
@ fazz

Damn.
I also hope she dies in a fire. Am I bad?

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

so basically that girl

I don't care if the bus driver broke any rules...the girl broke just as many...they should at least suspend the girl for misconduct, especially if they fire the driver. It's all the girl's fault...though the bus driver should have handled it differently.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I saw this on the news. The mom of the girl was crying foul against the bus driver. What a bad parent.