By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - I'm someone who aimlessly wanders around!

I have this burning itch to introduce myself. So, here we go!

I am TheWPCTraveler. As my username implies, I am a Windows Phone enhusiast. As my sig tries to imply, I am a Nintendo fan! So, uh, that's me.

Really, I do a horrible job at introducing myself.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

Around the Network

I already knew you!

Hello!

From what I've seen you are a pretty active user! Welcome to the site!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

Have to ask you a bunch of questions... Have you ever been flaming? or a Weasel? I'm sorry we need to ask all the new people on here this now, he is a persistant one.

Regarding windows phone/8 I dunno how anyone can be enthusiastic about its existance except for people who sell windows 7 keys :D , regarding you posting on this forum seen a few bits and pieces of your posts and they all seem constructive enough for the threads they're in so that's cool to see, welcome to VGchartz.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

ganoncrotch said:
Have to ask you a bunch of questions... Have you ever been flaming? or a Weasel? I'm sorry we need to ask all the new people on here this now, he is a persistant one.

Regarding windows phone/8 I dunno how anyone can be enthusiastic about its existance except for people who sell windows 7 keys :D , regarding you posting on this forum seen a few bits and pieces of your posts and they all seem constructive enough for the threads they're in so that's cool to see, welcome to VGchartz.

I'm actually a rather sensitive person, so I never intend to start flame wars. And, I don't know what context you're using weasels in, though.

As for WP8, don't worry about it! Not a worry.

And, thanks!

A Windows Phone user!!! They actually exist?!?! It's like finding a Unicorn in real life!! let me capture you and put you in a museum or something. People need to know

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Wassap!

You seem like a very cool user, I hope you enjoy your stay here!

On another note, I need to make an introduction thread myself XD

pbroy said:
A Windows Phone user!!! They actually exist?!?! It's like finding a Unicorn in real life!! let me capture you and put you in a museum or something. People need to know

Is it wrong that I plan owning the Wii U and the Vita as well? Three "dead" platforms.