Modern Warfare 54 36.49%

World at War 14 9.46%

Modern Warfare 2 27 18.24%

Black Ops 8 5.41%

Modern Warfare 3 6 4.05%

Black Ops II 20 13.51%

Ghosts 3 2.03%

Total:148

Wow, no original CoD fans out here? Maybe it's just nostalgia, but I played the hell outta that game. Single player and online.

But my favorite was prob Modern Warfare

Around the Network

I liked the story of Black Ops but I preferred the multiplayer of MW3. But those are pretty much the only two I've played for a reasonable amount of time.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

CoD 4 easily

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~

World at War!!! Every aspect of that game was amazing. Campaign, multiplayer and zombies! The maps in multiplayer all felt different and unique. Even though the MP40 was pretty powerful, all the guns felt well balanced and no two guns felt the same. The most important reason why I feel this is the best COD, is because at the end of the game you really feel a sense of accomplishment, it's even pretty emotional for a Call of Duty game.

COD4... The first Modern Warfare. Didn't have all the unnecessary crap thrown into the multiplayer that ruined the mp. Too many people camping trying to build their killstreaks so that they can do what? Camp some more? Yeah.

Around the Network

Cod 2 with modern warfare 1 coming in at a close second. What tipped the scale was the ww2 setting and semi modern multiplayer (regenerative health but no killstreaks thankfully) i just dont connect with the modern war setting in general and i really appreciated you being able to play as both the british and russians in 1 and 2 instead of the modern ' oh no. America is in trouble and only alabama man can save americatown. USA from the commie scum who wants to take our freedom. Hoorah.. yvan eht nioj...' propaganda. Guns also seems more balanced in the ww2 setting without see through walls optics and whatnot.. Seems like every iteration they have to make some crazy new wow killstreaks and guns that ruins balancing even more..

series peaked with COD4 and its been downhill since then imo

spurgeonryan said:
Ghosts is my favorite. Sorry everyone.

I know most people same to hate Ghosts, but it's actually my 4th favourite after BO2, World at War, and MW1.

1. Modern Warfare
2. Modern Warfare 3
3. Modern Warfare 2
4. Call of Duty 2
5. Black Ops

- I've never played Black Ops II, I can't remember World At War, and Ghosts just plain sucked

Easily CoD4, because it has both the best campaign and multiplayer! No future CoD game will even come close to beign that good sadly!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---