By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Tearaway Unfolded is about 50 percent new content

likley ill get it just to try it, plus hard not to trust MM.

Around the Network

This game looks really amazing, another game to add to my list of reasons to buy a PS4.

Dang, I was expecting it to be a sequel.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

Does this use the PS4 camera? I loved how they broke the 4th wall and really made you a part of the story. It would be sad to see those moments gone even if they were incidental to how the game plays.

nitekrawler1285 said:
Does this use the PS4 camera? I loved how they broke the 4th wall and really made you a part of the story. It would be sad to see those moments gone even if they were incidental to how the game plays.

Those bits really pissed me off, especially when I was playing on a plane (which was literally half the game). Blowing at your console is weird at the best of time, but even worse when in a room with hundreds of other cramped strangers

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:
nitekrawler1285 said:

Those bits really pissed me off, especially when I was playing on a plane (which was literally half the game). Blowing at your console is weird at the best of time, but even worse when in a room with hundreds of other cramped strangers

I absolutely LOVED it. Though I realize not everyone is comfortable with performing actions that might garner suspicion or unwanted attention in  public but I always looked at it as an opportunity to share something that makes me smile with others. I have multiple saves many from people at a theater pre feature or on the bus or train whom were curious as to what I was doing. 

Amazing game but gee I have to admit im a bit annoyed that its getting a remake so soon with extra content...
I hope they somehow find a way to have that 50% new content added to the vita game via DLC as I dont want to buy the whole game again. Wishful thinking im pretty sure this release signifies once again that sony are done with the vita and suspect more vita games will be coming to ps4.

Nice! I will make sure to get this version of Tearaway once I buy a PS4!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

MoHasanie said:
That's interesting. So maybe this is the main game Media Molecule will be working on.

this is what MM is doing instead of giving vita any future support..

Euphoria14 said:
Ka-pi96 said:

PS4 touchpad is kind of not so good though. Besides that the Vita version utilised the bottom touchpad as well, PS4 doesn't have anything like that.

I am sure after all this time they found work arounds for the issues.

I know there is no way PS4 has any of the camera content though.

while they can't rely on it,.. the ps4 does have a camera.   i see no reason why some camera content couldn't be included for those that have a camera with their ps4.