By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Why Bloodborne will release in December 2014

I wish, but it is 2015 unfortunately. Q1/Q2 if im correct

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
I wish, but it is 2015 unfortunately. Q1/Q2 if im correct

Can't be Q2, because Sony explicitly stated that it would release in the next 6 months.

Ucell said:
JayWood2010 said:

Oh, then it would be Q1 then. Sooner the better in my opinion xD

They said in next 6 months. It will be the last week of January, or first week of February.
It's not a huge title, so the release window is appropriate, and it will benefit from the lack of competition (first confirmed date is Evolve on Feb.10)

Burek said:
They said in next 6 months. It will be the last week of January, or first week of February.
It's not a huge title, so the release window is appropriate, and it will benefit from the lack of competition (first confirmed date is Evolve on Feb.10)

But that is very close to many other major games, including another PS4 exclusive.

So I'd say its unlikely.

Around the Network
Ucell said:
Burek said:

But that is very close to many other major games, including another PS4 exclusive.

So I'd say its unlikely.

One exclusive in January, one in February actually seems like an OK strategy. MS is releasing SO and MCC only 15 days apart, with a CoD sandwiched in, and that is quite OK.

It wouldn't be surprised if another smaller exclusive released towards the end of March.

If we've taken everything they've said correct, it's coming in Jan or Feb. Early 2015 + Within 6 months.

4 ≈ One

It won't. Played it at Gamescom, not that "ready" and heard from 3 different guys from Sony early 2015.

End of Jan '15 makes sense since The Order is end of Feb.

Why? If Sony said 2015, then its gonna come out then.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54