By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Comments On Lack of AAA Titles For PS4: "Perception Issue, 2015 Great For Core Players & More"

30 million software sold = no games...Hilarious how other console fans are so desperate that is the narative they have tried to create.

Around the Network
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Iamnotaskank said:
Welp, they wont be getting my money anytime soon, thats for sure! Not that they need it considering how much it sells anyway

?? What is even the point of your post other then to show your ignorance or anti sony bias?

How is that ignorance or anti sony bias? They don't have the games that I want just yet therefore I wont be buying a ps4 anytime soon... If they are gonna sell me more indie games, well, most of those indie games are avaliable on my PC anyway and the few AAA games that are avaliable atm aren't worth the $400+ for me to buy a ps4 just yet

Again sell me indie game,s, ther eis a lot of AAA game son PS4 and more coming, either way you not wanting to buy 1 has zero to do with this doscussion.  This fall alone is pretty packed.

AAA exclusives unplayable on last gen hardware or pc like Second Son, Shadowfall or Driveclub all before the PS4 is one year old is really a lack of AAA games :) (that's just exclusives)

Thanks jlmurph!

Whenever folks bring up the fact that Sony has a higher ratio of indies compared to AAA than Microsoft, they kind of fail to mention that it isn't due to Microsoft having vastly more AAA games released, and more because they have a LOT less indies. o.O I almost think some folks would rather have 'X Number of AAA Games And Nothing Else' than 'Same X Number Of AAA, Plus Lots Of Indies.'

Zanten, Doer Of The Things

Unless He Forgets In Which Case Zanten, Forgetter Of The Things

Or He Procrascinates, In Which Case Zanten, Doer Of The Things Later

Or It Involves Moving Furniture, in Which Case Zanten, F*** You.

Iamnotaskank said:

How is that ignorance or anti sony bias? They don't have the games that I want just yet therefore I wont be buying a ps4 anytime soon... If they are gonna sell me more indie games, well, most of those indie games are avaliable on my PC anyway and the few AAA games that are avaliable atm aren't worth the $400+ for me to buy a ps4 just yet

Again sell me indie game,s, ther eis a lot of AAA game son PS4 and more coming, either way you not wanting to buy 1 has zero to do with this doscussion.  This fall alone is pretty packed.

Its packed if you are only interested in those games... So far, the only game that seems interesting to me that aren't avaiable on PC are Infamous SS and Destiny. The rest aren't interesting to me

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network
Zanten said:
Whenever folks bring up the fact that Sony has a higher ratio of indies compared to AAA than Microsoft, they kind of fail to mention that it isn't due to Microsoft having vastly more AAA games released, and more because they have a LOT less indies. o.O I almost think some folks would rather have 'X Number of AAA Games And Nothing Else' than 'Same X Number Of AAA, Plus Lots Of Indies.'

Exactly sony has more AAA as well, TLOU MLB the show, FF14, ms has had a drought nsince titafalll.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Uhg, I hear this all the time at work(Gamestop)

"I like my PS4 but.... i don't know, there is not enough games." And every time I am standing beside myself like REALLY?!

There are more big budget titles for PS4 and XBO than there have EVER been in the first year of a console's life. Everyone seems to play these games and then immediately dismiss them looking for the next fix. They might not all be 90+ score worthy but I assure you they are better than garbage like Untold Legends at PS3's start......

-Driveclub -KZ Shadow Fall -Knack -Thief -Tomb Raider Definitive Edition -Watch Dogs -Infamous Second Son
-Middle Earth:Shadow of Morridor
-Lords of the Fallen
-Bound in Flames -The Last of Us Remastered -Injustice Ultimate Edition -All the Sports titles -Destiny
-LBP 3 -Plants vs Zombies -CODs -Assassin's Creeds -Diablo III -Dragon Age Inquisition -Battlefield 4 -Evolve

all in first year so I don't see where this shortage supposedly is. Don't speed run through your games then dispose of them and you won't be asking these stupid questions. And I also want to tell them to stop dismissing indies as if by definition they just don't matter. Many of them are brilliant.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Sony or the industry in general? Seriously, what is Ubisoft working on other than another Assassin Creed now? What about Capcom? SquEnix? In my view poor showing from all big developers, Indies are keeping the industry up.

Hmm, pie.

My main complaint is complete lack of AAAA games.