By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RUMOR: The Wii U will be getting a big 'Remastered' game in 2015

What do you think?

Majora's Mask 208 25.97%

Eternal Darkness 89 11.11%

Super Mario Sunshine 157 19.60%

Super Mario Galaxy 87 10.86%

Pokemon Snap 28 3.50%

Xenoblade Chronicles 56 6.99%

Other 93 11.61%

See Results 80 9.99%

Total:798
bluetoad said:
The mario hd remastered collection. 1,2,3,world,64,sunshine,galaxy 1&2 all reimagined in hd.

Preorder now for just 399€!

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Around the Network

Evidently a remake of Bubsy 3D.

]

I hope its Mario Galaxy 1 and 2

bluetoad said:
The mario hd remastered collection. 1,2,3,world,64,sunshine,galaxy 1&2 all reimagined in hd.

God Damn! I would buy that in a fucking heartbeat! o.O

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

bluetoad said:

Now your asking for your cake and to eat it too!

Would love for that too happen but unlikely!

Around the Network
AZWification said:
bluetoad said:

Who wouldnt?

That would be everyones dream....

Well from nintendo fans atleast!

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

RealGamingExpert said:
AZWification said:

Who wouldnt?

Those who hate the Italian plumber of course!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Ashadian said:
bluetoad said:

Now your asking for your cake and to eat it too!

Would love for that too happen but unlikely!

Yup, if they're gonna be "reimagined" then that wouldn't mean "remasters". more like "remakes" :P

Anyways, I hope for Metroid Prime Trilogy HD and F-Zero GX HD. maybe even Eternal Darkness HD since Nintendo wants to keep the trademark.

I should also point out that the translation refers to "remastered stuff" not "a remastered game", so it's gonna be more than one. Which is unfortunate, I want new games dammit!

I would love for it to be Majora's Mask, but if it truly is just a remaster, N64-level graphics are going to look really dated. Something the level of GC/Wii will look much better remastered (ala, WWHD), and frankly, MM is better suited on the 3DS, with similar treatment to what OoT received.

If this really is true, I wouldn't be surprised if it was Eternal Darkness. When you consider that Nintendo re-registered the trademark last year, the fact that they need some theme diversity and the fact that not a lot of people got to play the original, it would be the most likely candidate to me.

AZWification said:
RealGamingExpert said:
AZWification said:

Who wouldnt?

Those who hate the Italian plumber of course!

So... No one?