By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RUMOR: The Wii U will be getting a big 'Remastered' game in 2015

What do you think?

Majora's Mask 208 25.97%

Eternal Darkness 89 11.11%

Super Mario Sunshine 157 19.60%

Super Mario Galaxy 87 10.86%

Pokemon Snap 28 3.50%

Xenoblade Chronicles 56 6.99%

Other 93 11.61%

See Results 80 9.99%

Total:798
RealGamingExpert said:
Boutros said:
Hopefully it's Xenoblade with game save transfer from the Wii. Otherwise Skyward Sword would be great. I don't think it sold to its full potential on the Wii and a revised control scheme for the Wii U could work well.

Eh... People would rage if it was SS. I loved the game, but other people didnt even give it a chance.
Also it would be a bit early for that already.

Around the Network
Pavolink said:
Clyde32 said:
Pavolink said:
I hope now it's not Majora's Mask or else it will be the perfect excuse to delay Zelda HD until 2016.
Better be Super Mario 64 or Sunshine.

The perfect excuse would be that 2016 is the 30th anniversary. 

They are not going to say you the delay is because the anniversary, but because the full HD remake.

Think of it this way. Every 2 years, we get a zelda game, and a zelda remake. 

Early 2011 - OoT 3D
Late 2011 - Skyward Sword

2013 - WW HD
Late 2013 - Link Between Worlds

I don't think you have anything to worry about. 

Boutros said:

Well yeah, but that was also really early, wasnt it?

Also there is a difference between remastering one of the best games of all time and one of the most hated zelda game!

I guess they'll just go with MM next... They saw that fans want it, so why not.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

I want Metroid Prime Trilogie HD!!!

Super Mario Sunshine HD would also be really nice.

I don't want LoZ:MM HD, I want it 3D on 3DS, give it the same treatment as OoT, it was perfect that way.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

Ka-pi96 said:
I'll eat my hat if it isn't Majora's Mask.

I'll eat your hat if it isn't Xenoblade. 

Either way, your hat is gone. 

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
Gotta be Majora's Mask

Would it not make more sense to do it on the 3ds? People originally asked for a MM remake on the 3ds, and Nintendo would not have to create new assets for the game since they can just use the assets from the OoT remake.

AgentZorn said:
Conegamer said:
Gotta be Majora's Mask

Would it not make more sense to do it on the 3ds? People originally asked for a MM remake on the 3ds, and Nintendo would not have to create new assets for the game since they can just use the assets from the OoT remake.

Maybe thats a good system seller then? I dont know...

Could be..

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

Ka-pi96 said:

Nooo, my poor hat

I'd prefer it to be Xenoblade

You don't have a hat....

Btw. your mouth is broken, you should get that fixed!

Ka-pi96 said:
Clyde32 said:

I'll eat your hat if it isn't Xenoblade. 

Either way, your hat is gone. 

Nooo, my poor hat

I'd prefer it to be Xenoblade

Speaking of what Monolith Soft is doing...Anyone ever know what happened to this game? 

They will make majora's mask 3D and then they will release a Zelda HD Dualogy(OoT + MM) for WiiU.

1080p/60fps!