By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo fans should demand Rise of Tomb Raider WiiU version!

Tagged games:

Sorry, the whining, crying and begging is up to the Sony folks ;)

In general it´s their own loss, there are more than enough other games to play.

Around the Network
Snoorlax said:

I mean why not? We all know it won't be exclusive to Xbox and third party games is all WiiU needs right now.

Sorry, I don't have a face to demand anything from Square-Enix, after the AWFUL sales (50k) of the GREAT Deus Ex: Human Revolution I am ashamed to ask for anything from that company. It is clear that the rest of the Nintendo fans don't want this kind of games, and even though I bought that excellent and improved port, looks like almost no-one else did.

I'd like to but it's not going to happen anyway, so what's the point?

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

QuintonMcLeod said:
This game won't sell well anyway. Any Nintendo fan that was going to get this game has already bought it on another console. If they release a version now, I'm quite sure the Wii U version would be gimped in some way or form. Nintendo fans don't buy low quality games.

He means the next tomb raider

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Nope, Tomb Raider fans who only own a Wii U should

Around the Network
Viktor said:

This is the attitude that gets you no games on your console, and why you are still playing mario after so many years. I guess all that 3rd party support does not really matter to Nintendo fans, so they should stop ''whining, crying, and begging''

That's actually a good idea. The game is great and it needs more exposure, not exclusivity.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

flagstaad said:
Snoorlax said:

I mean why not? We all know it won't be exclusive to Xbox and third party games is all WiiU needs right now.

Sorry, I don't have a face to demand anything from Square-Enix, after the AWFUL sales (50k) of the GREAT Deus Ex: Human Revolution I am ashamed to ask for anything from that company. It is clear that the rest of the Nintendo fans don't want this kind of games, and even though I bought that excellent and improved port, looks like almost no-one else did.

The problem with DE is that its another port that came way too late for WiiU when most people including Nintendo fans already bought the original game for Pc/s360 so there was little interest in this port. If they release Tomb Raider versions simultaneously and actually promote the WiiU version like they did with Rayman Legends they will surely see some sales.

random15 said:
Viktor said:

This is the attitude that gets you no games on your console, and why you are still playing mario after so many years. I guess all that 3rd party support does not really matter to Nintendo fans, so they should stop ''whining, crying, and begging''

The truth is that they have been rejected so many times, they no longer see the difference between demanding and begging.

random15 said:
Viktor said:

I have to agree with random here, you see all the Sony fans letting their rage be heard because they really want this game. But i heard nobody say anything over the fact that not even the 3ds will be getting RE Revelations 2 which is even more bullshit. With this mentality Nintendo fans will never get any 3rd party games.