By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - July 2014 NPD Thread! PS4: 187k, XBO: 131k, Wii U: 81k

jnemesh said:

He must have forgotted that TLOU:R launched during this period...

PS4 would also win without TLoU

Around the Network

I think Xbone is over tracked again.

PS4: 200k
XB1: 120k
WiiU: 100k
3DS: 110k
PSV: 10k

8th gen predictions. (made early 2014)
PS4: 60-65m
WiiU: 30-35m
X1: 30-35m
3DS: 80-85m
PSV: 15-20m

True.  Xbox One hasn't won a single month this year...don't know why anyone would think July would somehow be different.

jnemesh said:
I am gonna call it right now...NPD will show the WiiU outselling the Xbone in July!

Remember that NPD isn't worldwide, it's only globally in the US.

Oh, I realize that.  And I know that the WiiU has been lagging the XB1 in the US.  Still, I am gonna stick my neck out here and say that the WiiU overtook the XB1 last month.

Around the Network

Tagging.

Come on Wii U. Prove once and for all that MK8 actually increased your baseline by quite a bit!

Bets:

1. If the Wii U sells closer to 10 million LTD by 1/3/2015 I win. If it sells closer to 9.5 million LTD by 1/3/2015 OfficerRaichu15 wins (winner gets 2 weeks of avatar control)--Lost.

I would be pleased to see the Wii U above Xbone in US too..

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
4k1x3r said:
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:

Xb1 probably one this time.

Media will probably explode, server will probably go down, I'm gonna miss it cause I come back at home in 9 hours.

Betting 1hr sig and avatar control on dis, first to claim the bet gets it

Huh?

Tagged

Betting that Xbox One will win, 1hr sig + avatar control.

Say it, you just want to change your avatar/sign but you don't have any idea.

taggilicious

Well it will be interesting to see what happens tonight... but we have one thread that says MS will outsell PS4 3:1 and 2:1 in USA/Europe respectively by 2016 and we have an old thread where the only reason XBO is selling worse was because of the price, but if it was $100 cheaper it would sell better.

I guess tonight is the night where we see if July/August is the start of XBO revival or not.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!